• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dream Car...PUre 0wn@ge :P

bombcar4id.jpg

Hot Body...Stylish Wheels and 20 HorsePower of Pure Grunt (If That) :lol:

Lmao, that's great.

And my dream car is the Lamborghini Diablo because TEH L33T AND FAAST0rz!111111

Realisticly when? Ahh well, i do like the Mini's but i like the Renault Clio 182 Sports as well. Depends on my future job I guess.

My dream garage would probably be an Aston Martin DB9, a BMW M5 and a Caterham 7. 8)

Oh and I wouldn't mind a Bowler Wildcat for the weeekends either. :D

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

The realistic car I want is not not a car at all but a Toyota Hilux Surf (60-series), of course it is going to be modified (eg 50mm raised springs and shocks, Snorkel, maybe seat covers). Would probably set me back around $4500 NZD, but they are tough, reliable and great off road. Then I would have to purchase the correct tires which would cost a bit.

I have always dream about owning a Dodge Viper.... not the best car, but they have their charm and I have always liked them.

At least it isn't a Pajero :P although I wouldn't go with a Hilux. Be better off with a 100 series Land Cruiser w/ a 3" lift on the body, 4" lift on the coils. And you can't forget the 35" muddies. Granted it'd set you back more than $4500, but it would be well worth it :P

That or get a Patrol. Same mods. Both will be fine, depends what you can pickup for cheaper ;)

Edit: Forgot about locked front and back diffs

man ive ALWAYS wanted a renault twingo, theyre just so cool

little city car (only sell em on mainland europe though :(), only costs like a couple grand new and they're totally gangsta. (and have a wench 75 horse power 8))

twingo.jpg

Itd also be wicked to be able to drive around in a routemaster, speshly since they've got rid of all of em now. they were eeeaaaasily the coolest bus ever. think you can buy them for about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã2000. :D

laurentlondon.jpg

A very achievable car: Mini Cooper S. (Either a beautifully restored old one or a new one, not really bothered)

A car that isnt as likely to come very soon: Orange Lotus Elise

A car purely for fun and totally impractical: Ariel Atom with the 300hp motor

A car that would require me to work 24/7 as a drug runner for the 50 years to afford: Saleen S7TT

I am a massive Lamborghini fan but at the moment the saleen has really won me over. Love the bugatti and after reading posts of people who have test driven it i am truly impressed with what bugatti has done but so many people have already said the veyron.

Saleen S7 TT specs:

Quarter Mile

10.9 @ 140 - Saleen S7TT

11.1 @ 138 - McLaren F1

11.3 @ 132 - Ferrari Enzo

11.5 @ 129 - Porsche Carrera GT

0-100

6.2 - Saleen S7TT

6.3 - McLaren F1

6.6 - Ferrari Enzo

7.0 - Porsche Carrera GT

7.5 - MB/McLaren SLR

0-150

12.8 - McLaren F1

13.6 - Saleen S7TT

17.0 - Saleen S7 (non TT)

18.0 - Ferrari F40

19.7 - Porsche 911GT2 (996)

0-160

14.6 - McLaren F1

15.6 - Saleen S7TT

21.8 - Ferrari F50

25.5 - Lamborghini Gallardo

Also redlines 2nd at 102mph :shock:

Also the Koenigsegg CCX is looking fairly nice, although it has the same top speed as the CCR. Yet from what i have heard no independent sources have been able to get their cars up to the claimed speeds. Not that it really matters anymore since the veyron obliterated all the records.

seph54646lrlr.jpg

800.jpg

Murcielago :), obviously a kitted out one though :P, look at those mirrors! :o .

Realistically? Probably a Citreon 307cc, kickass

Nah thats not a kitted murcie. Thats the new LP640 Murcie, basically just a few cosmetic upgrades and a performance increase to 640hp. There are much more radical changes expected, apparently according to some lamborghini sources there were originally meant to be greater power increases on this model. However due to the need to upgrade certain other components if the power was increased dramatically they decided to wait a year to test it all out properly.

Beautiful car though, shame its only been seen in one colour so far but some very very nice photoshops of it in other colours on the net.

seph54646lrlr.jpg

My dream Car:

McLaren.F1.Gt.1.jpg

^-^ Mcclaren F1 one of the fastest cars in the world

Realistically:

s2000.jpg

Honda S2000 good looking fairly inexpensive (used) and good quality (Honda FTW!)

You can have a cookie if you say its name ^^.

Aston Martin DBR9 :wink:

I know someone with the DB9... Not mentioning who though :lol:

MY dream car is this (Like nvw's, except a bit more)

022.jpg

I would tell you what's different about it from the F1, but I can't read Russian. All I know it the body's different.

Price = 1,200,000 without import fees.

I know someone who's parents own a McLaren.

My dream car is a car that takes me from A to B, quickly and safely :x

I've never really been interested in one with a ridiculously large engine, or one with a curved body shape. Though I'd like to put a ridiculously large engine into the body of a rubbishy old car, and then outpace someone in a merc or bmw from the lights :P

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

My dream car is a car that takes me from A to B, quickly and safely :x

I've never really been interested in one with a ridiculously large engine, or one with a curved body shape. Though I'd like to put a ridiculously large engine into the body of a rubbishy old car, and then outpace someone in a merc or bmw from the lights :P

I remember reading something in one of the old racing magazines I used to subscribe to about a guy who put a fairly big engine in a jeep or similar and could outrun a Ferrari until aerodynamics gave the Ferrari the edge :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Maybach.... Donald Trump's car. Worth $1,000,000.00

maybach12ad.th.jpg

maybach23cu.th.jpg

That car is a Maybach Exelero, and they only made one of those and it was for a tire company, Fulda. They made the car for the tire, and the tire was capable of high speeds but for a street car. They paid loads of money for it (much more than $1,000,000 to get it designed, deveoped, and built). Don't think Trump has it :P. He might have a Maybach 57 or 62 however.

peterstretchfn5.gif

I remember reading something in one of the old racing magazines I used to subscribe to about a guy who put a fairly big engine in a jeep or similar and could outrun a Ferrari until aerodynamics gave the Ferrari the edge :P
Ever seen a V8 in an otherwise stock Honda Civic?

Quite amusing when you see the cars that have lost to it.

$50,000 in mods but bugger all which has gone into the engine :lol:

At least it isn't a Pajero :P although I wouldn't go with a Hilux. Be better off with a 100 series Land Cruiser w/ a 3" lift on the body, 4" lift on the coils. And you can't forget the 35" muddies. Granted it'd set you back more than $4500, but it would be well worth it :P

That or get a Patrol. Same mods. Both will be fine, depends what you can pickup for cheaper ;)

Edit: Forgot about locked front and back diffs

Land Cruisers are expesnsive they are generally 2-3x more then the simalar year surf, sure I can afford one but I am cheap. The 60 series surf are capable enough with the right engine and mods. They also have a larger boot. Its main use would be to drive up gravelly river beds, so nothing to extreme.