The Digital Thr3e has Arrived!!!

MattSinclair

Me, Nad and Demented have decided we are going to bring back the classic GFX clans. So we have teamed up and we are ready to take on anyone who gets in our way.

Nad - The Master at space scenes. He will blow you away with his landscaped sigs, and his overall Brilliantness with a creative mind.

Demented - An Abstract legend. Lately been experimenting with photo manipulation and the odd bit of Pixel art. Dont mess with him,

MattSinclair - This dude has an overall knowledge of graphics. He enjoys experimenting with practically anything and is not scared to try anything new.

So watch out for The Digital Thr3e, we're ready for anything!

Run, it's a gang. :lol: Jk, will be interesting. :o

*beats Isaac down* oops, did i do that? My bad :D

lol j/k and yeah, nice descriptions :D

hmm i think you have an unbeatable team there matt!

- trust me i dont think anyone will stand in the way

heh thanks craig :) Things definitly will get interesting soon, we gota a battle between Ryan(Crate) and Danabis :D

Pure photoshop abstract :)

hmmm.. well im sure none of you know me.. but i have some crisitsum..

first thing.. your a bit cocky poster.. you seem to describe yourself as a person know knows everything.. yet im sure you dont, have you use maya, 3dsmax, photoshop, dreamweaver, fireworks, flash mx, ect... im sure you havent mastered all of those.. and i think its a bit cocky to post about yourself you should have just left nothing

This dude has an overall knowledge of graphics. He enjoys experimenting with practically anything and is not scared to try anything new.

"this dude" being yourself shouldnt be able to rate yourself.. if soemone else said that about you, feel free to post it and cite them.

An Abstract legend. Lately been experimenting with photo manipulation and the odd bit of Pixel art. Dont mess with him,

Hes suddenally a legend? whoa? when did this happen? i havent been active in the boards a ton for a little while but ive poped in and seen some work. but in no shape is he a legend, silent009 was a legend, my freind kephius was a legend, GreatSilverWyrm, was/is a legend. i dont think you can claim that he is a legend quite yet. (dont let me limit you though go and do great things so that you can become you if you desire).

The Master at space scenes. He will blow you away with his landscaped sigs, and his overall Brilliantness with a creative mind.

now now.. ive seen his space scenes and kudos to you i could never do that, but really.. creative mind? for a long time _everyone_ was doing space scenes, it was the "fad" just like byrce abtract, and pixel beveling, and vectoring once where. thats not being creative, its not your own consept, at least think for yourself.

So we have teamed up and we are ready to take on anyone who gets in our way.

may i invite some people i know from various places including shadowness.com deviantart.com some of our own "legends" to challange you?

siknikmy7.gif

darkwebz16oa.gif

C'YEA H0'KAY

Not gonna quote all that...

Nothing in voicing your opinion, but that's all they're doing to.

Do you expect them to say something like "Nad - an okay space scene maker who isn't very creative"?

Of course they want to sound good just to make their be even more competition. As for people from shadowness and deviantart coming here, that would be pointless...only a select few could even stand a chance against some of those people. And I doubt they would be able to put up much of a fight...

Can't none of you hang with

cube.gif

so don't even try. :lol:

Pfft...you guys are too lazy to do anything anyways heh...

With all these new names who the hell is everyone?

Im your buddy Imthebest171 ;) :P

On scape I was Best171

I even have you on aim but dont talk :oops:

cube.gif

So? There's always the thought of us hanging over everyone's head, 'cause if we can pluck up enough energy to get off our arses we decimate!

IRKAa.jpg

I seem to remember another clan... in fact, I believe it was this other clan that complete whooped all your arses in the competition. It wasn't even close.

...but what was there name? Oh yes, Subtle Epiphany, consisting of IDPUP, unknownmasterofnothing, and yours truly.

So get down, all y'alls!

-Chicken

Chicken... dude... you know it's because we were just too LAZY!! Haha, you did win fair and square though I will give you that. Your little group should enter into Crate's battle. I think I might, let's see what you guys still have to offer. :P

cube.gif

So? There's always the thought of us hanging over everyone's head, 'cause if we can pluck up enough energy to get off our arses we decimate!

True...*enters a stage of paranoia*