Tons of money!!!!

Muchachy

I just figured out a really good way to make money!!!

Ok heres what u do.

first go to a mine with iron preferably the dwarf underground one.

Fill your account with iron then go to the bank and store it.

go back to mine angian and fill up on more iron. Keep doing this over and over till you have tons of iron in your bank. then go sell each iron ore for 100-200gp for each 1 ore. If u have 100 you'll make 10k!!!

This tip is for noobs mostly but anyone can u se it. no that i started using it im filthy rich!

:!:

if u have 200 ores you'll make 20k!

Please tell me this works out for u guys! :D

Heres my personal fav.

So make 1 million beer glasses for 99 crafting

Then go to the bartender in falador, and sell it to her for 2 gp ea. thats 2 million for you and 99 crafting. :lol:

20k is not filthy rich.

There is a million better ways to make money, its not really that profitable :roll:

Then again, when I was a noob, I was going crazy that I could sell copper for 6gp each.

No No No! I have 4mil!

Ive been doin this for a wekk now nonstop.

i worked so hard for this and it is worth it! :roll:

Wow! you just made yourself sounds like a loser!!

10k is not alot, i suggest you start doing this anyway.. becasue you sound like a newb.

NOTE that i said newb, not noob.. :wink:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

It is unreal how many different ways you can make money in this game, gp are literaly littered on the ground. The challange is to make most money with least ammount of work. Let us know once you figure that one out. :wink:

*edit*

and I <3 cabbage. so green, and leafy, and good.

Dam people, dont flame the poor guy. So what if he thinks 10k is a lot, pile that up and u got 100k, then 1 mil. Anyway, I remember when 50 gp was IMPOSSIBLE for me, and I bet that what you thought too.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Dam people, dont flame the poor guy. So what if he thinks 10k is a lot, pile that up and u got 100k, then 1 mil. Anyway, I remember when 50 gp was IMPOSSIBLE for me, and I bet that what you thought too.

I know. I am quite an a*$

merchant rares, you just need a lot of capital to start with

There are easier things to merchant than rares. You don't start our with a rare item at first though. First you get some money, and then you merchant some ores maybe, and then resell it after turning it into bars possibly, and soon, you'll have plenty of money :)

Heh, funny. It's even better to make steel bars out of them and sell those bars; they're 2 coal+1iron ore, give you smithing xp and they sell for much more than just a bunch of iron ores.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

The best way to "make" money is get an imprinting thing (don't remember what it's called if it has a name) and lots of gold, and then imprint the gold into gps. That's called forging though, but Jagex never said you couldn't do it. By doing this, I've made nothing from it, but I'm sure it would work for anyone that does try it. :wink:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

20k is not filthy rich.

There is a million better ways to make money, its not really that profitable :roll:

Then again, when I was a noob, I was going crazy that I could sell copper for 6gp each.

back in the day(back when p hats sold for hundreds of thousands instead of hundreds of millions) 20k could buy u a lot...hell 750k bought u a rune 2h

w4M8t.png

Hehe listen to all the hypocrites. They stand there moaning about all the newbs and about how much better the good old days were. Well it's hardly a god dam surprise when you treat new players like this now is it?

Well I take my hat off to you sir, well done on finding this money making scheme by yourself! Mining iron is a decent way to make money. You may also like to try mining essence, or cutting yew logs. If you're P2P mining iron is even more profitable because there are so much better places to mine it.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

Sell zamorak wines. VERY profitable. VERY hard to sell.

Buy laws for 300 each and sell for 475

hundreds of ways to get rich quick.

i'ill buy those wines off your hands permanently