The Digital Thr3e- The "Chalange" Both pics up!

Nadril

I don't usually blow up much :shock:

But Sin did say no offense and your pal there took offense :(

So I turned it into offense so he'd learn the difference :D

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I find that even when people say 'no offence', they just use it to try snd cover up what they are saying, even though it is a bit offensive

Well dunno bout sin but I said it meaning no offense :P

I don't usually like hurting people because obviously Nadril and his lil friend there worked quite a bit on it. It just doesn't look right.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

well saying that the other people have won without posting.. i foudn THAT offensive, even if you dont

Yeah, I agree

Well, I find that even when people say 'no offence', they just use it to try snd cover up what they are saying, even though it is a bit offensive

I don't usually like hurting people because obviously Nadril and his lil friend there worked quite a bit on it. It just doesn't look right.

I know what you mean

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

Meh, I should have joined in on this one after all, cause the one you guys made, nads and matt, isnt too super great, its nice though.

The rough lines should be cleaned up, and it could use some more colour too....

You still have time to edit it :wink:

As Ryan and that other guy (sorry forgot ya name :oops: ) still havent posted their final version...

Mind if I go think of a new comp?

tipitsigte0.png

well saying that the other people have won without posting.. i foudn THAT offensive, even if you dont

Yeah, I agree

I know what you mean

if you look at my post.. ull see i wrote 'no offence' too ;)

look guys... i didnt wanna start nothing... i seem to have a habit for it (check the yayap post)

soz :oops:

It's okay Matt sin's bored and I now know why you got a tad annoyed :P thing is you've not see Danabis' drawings. :D (we have :wink: )

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

look guys... i didnt wanna start nothing... i seem to have a habit for it (check the yayap post)

soz :oops:

It's okay Matt sin's bored and I now know why you got a tad annoyed :P thing is you've not see Danabis' drawings. :D (we have :wink: )

im not bored.. i was... umm.. playing 'runescape' .. you can say that ;)

Yeah i know what you mean. I'll probaly find out tomorrow why it isnt that good (rigth now i'm just glad i finished it) but yes, this was one hard thing to do (as i've said over and over) and although we probaly lost this one, it was a valuable experiance.

btw, yeah m8 go think of a new one, maybe we chalange new peeps too :D

Heh, this offense stuff is such fun! I think you all suck [wagon] and are a great pile of juicy smelly [cabbage]......i mean....no offense!

"No offense" seems to be a magic word for avoiding being insultive when you infact insult...erm...yep.

Heh, this offense stuff is such fun! I think you all suck wagon and are a great pile of juicy smelly cabbage......i mean....no offense!

"No offense" seems to be a magic word for avoiding being insultive when you infact insult...erm...yep.

Chris throws a stick for the [bleep] who has no idea what he's talking about.

Go on! go get the stick!

In other words!

STFU!

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Heh, this offense stuff is such fun! I think you all suck wagon and are a great pile of juicy smelly cabbage......i mean....no offense!

Go on! go get the stick!

In other words!

STFU!

That was quite amusing. Now can we stop yelling at each other :P (dont want this to get locked :wink:)

Go on! go get the stick!

In other words!

STFU!

That was quite amusing. Now can we stop yelling at each other :P (dont want this to get locked :wink:)

Hehe, the main reason I returned here was to make fun of the lesser mentality of our smaller minded Scapeboarders in other words the 90% who still play RuneScape. :wink: :lol:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Go on! go get the stick!

In other words!

STFU!

Hehe, the main reason I returned here was to make fun of the lesser mentality of our smaller minded Scapeboarders in other words the 90% who still play RuneScape. :wink: :lol:

True true, there is those who play Rs and have a normal mind, very select few however :P

Go on! go get the stick!

In other words!

STFU!

True true, there is those who play Rs and have a normal mind, very select few however :P

those very few quit rs a long time ago ;)

Sorry bout the delay, but like I had said before we scrapped my image completely so danabis started one and we're working on it. Should be done soon, my turn right now.

And enough with the flaming. For all you know, we could make a sucky image :P

Sorry bout the delay, but like I had said before we scrapped my image completely so danabis started one and we're working on it. Should be done soon, my turn right now.

And enough with the flaming. For all you know, we could make a sucky image :P

Heh heh, okedoke :D

We all shall w8 and see :)