Clay Aiken - Say it aint so!

Bubsa

Not that he's homosexual, I worked that out a looong time ago.

I was just watching Richard & Judy today (spare me your slander) and they mentioned how a group of female Aiken fans intend to sue him because he gave out "the wrong image". They say he's misled them into thinking he's a single, heterosexual bachelor when he's actually homosexual.

If this is true (and I have no idea if it is or isn't) then I've lost faith in all mankind...no scrap that: womankind...actually, American-compensation-culture-kind. This is just utter smeg. I can't describe how smeggy this smeg like piece of smeg this smeg is.

Even if he did do it deliberately (which in itself is unbelievable) so what?! How is that fraud? Does he not have a choice over his sexuality? It astounds me, it really does, how anyone can have the nerve to question his actions over his sexuality.

Now, I might be making a mountain out of a mole hill, this could be an internet rumour, a passing rumour by 4 women in a local paper or it could be national news in the U.S.A - I'm just asking for a trans-atlantic perspective on the matter.

Should I pack my bags and head back to Mars?

smeg.jpg

If this passes somehow, every male artist out there could be sued for giving girls false hope, whether they're homosexual or straight...

In the absence of a firm denial from Aiken, the upset devotees are deliberating filing a class-action lawsuit and a possible Fair Trade Commission complaint against the recording and promotional entities behind Aiken - after finding a lawyer who will take their case.

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf ... 18_02_2006

:shock: I..I'm sorry er...what?

Smeg!

"So, through our complaints, we would hope to force the record companies to admit their culpability in this manner and give refunds to anyone who bought into the Clay Aiken myth... As former fans, we just feel ripped off and hurt.

Wait... So their purchases are no longer justified because he is not a possible sexual partner? And here I was thinking it was all about the music. Guess I was wrong.

People like this are ruining our country.

Like they'll ever have a case. It's going to be laughed off by a judge.

I remember one time they interviewed him about his sexuality, he said he's got the hots for some model chick, I don't remember her name. Not really convincing.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Bubsa, im sueing you for giving me hope that this was a good thread. You mislead me into thinking i could actually read this! God i wasted 2 minutes of my life hoping to find a thread flaming Clay and i get this junk. Sheesh anyone know a good lawyer thatll help me sue Bubsa :'(

Bubsa, im sueing you for giving me hope that this was a good thread. You mislead me into thinking i could actually read this! God i wasted 2 minutes of my life hoping to find a thread flaming Clay and i get this junk. Sheesh anyone know a good lawyer thatll help me sue Bubsa :'(

I'LL represent you in court!

3898000bYVcx.png