Onyx from TzHaar-Ket

janchuks

So I read here

That TzHaar-Kets drop Uncut onyx

Have someone gotten it, and could he tell me how long time it took him to get it :?

I'm training str in TzHaar (92/99)

and I want to now is it worth to kill 149s, ot better kill 133s and get 300k tokkuls from the items

if your training 6mil str exp on the lvl 149's i can asure you that you will get a good load of tzhaar items, iv got sheild and cape and not killed many of them, this may be luck but if you dont get an uncut onyx then you will probably get enough items to trade in or sell to players to afford an uncut onyx

Candymann16.png

I wont train till 99 straight

after 95 str I'll get down there 90 att

Hmm, my decision was to kill 149s, I just hope I'll be lucky enough

Chaos - yek, I'll maybe make some after I'll get 72 rc (70 curently)

Problem with 149s are that they don't drop many items which to sell to shops

I hope I'll be lucky

Curently I have more than 1/5 tokkuls needed (about 68k)

If I'll get it as drop, I'll buy for all tokkuls shields and sell them to players

Nah its 3.96M if you buy all the Chaos for 120 Gp each. Then you could get a TRUSTED 90+ crafter to make you an amulet, and you can sell it for 5m+ I think that its a great way to merchant in my opinion. Though it will take a while to buy all the chaos and sell it.

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

0.0 My calculator messed up. :oops:

Thought that seemed too good to be true...

120 each, is that the price on the street? Sorry, but I'm horrible with prices... I couldn't know prices if my life depended on it.

Nah its 3.96M if you buy all the Chaos for 120 Gp each. Then you could get a TRUSTED 90+ crafter to make you an amulet, and you can sell it for 5m+ I think that its a great way to merchant in my opinion. Though it will take a while to buy all the chaos and sell it.

130-140 ea is much more realistic to buy mass amounts, if you dont hop worlds and buy up from the wiz guild

"brettt" is a good lvl 90 crafter. he gives collateral to.

Selling chaos runes to get tokkul is not a fast way to make cash. It's agony on your wrists and takes too long to find a crafter.

Well, I have got a crafter allready (He is in the same clan)

Since you guys are talking about onyx can someone explain to me what's the effect of the ring of stone? I've read it's description and it only says "When wore it will turn you into a stone", so.... What the hell is that good for?

Since you guys are talking about onyx can someone explain to me what's the effect of the ring of stone? I've read it's description and it only says "When wore it will turn you into a stone", so.... What the hell is that good for?

Just to look cool. No other use.

Kostyaf.png

I dont think the 149s drop uncut onix once i kill about 1k of those guys and i only got 1 cape and 1 shield and if they do drop onix the chances must be the same as getting a d chain from dust devil very slim chance.

Anywho, my questions are: What is there that's so good in the shops, and is this what people are after so many tokkuls for?

The thing thats so good in the shop is the onix gem which u can craft and make a ring of stone which turns u to a rock or a ammy of fury which gives +8 to all stats i think not so sure about fury ammy.

Anywho, my questions are: What is there that's so good in the shops, and is this what people are after so many tokkuls for?

The thing thats so good in the shop is the onix gem which u can craft and make a ring of stone which turns u to a rock or a ammy of fury which gives +8 to all stats i think not so sure about fury ammy.

Fury ammy gives +10 att, +15 def, +8 str, and +5 pray.

single_skill1165709744.png

Just to look cool. No other use.

Well, you could use it to pretend to be a oreless rock in the wildy. I was guarding my friend while he was mining, and he got curious about why the rock didn't have ore. So he clicked on it and got skulled. The guy almost killed him. Can't believe I didn't notice him on the minimap... :?

Well, you could use it to pretend to be a oreless rock in the wildy. I was guarding my friend while he was mining, and he got curious about why the rock didn't have ore. So he clicked on it and got skulled. The guy almost killed him. Can't believe I didn't notice him on the minimap... :?

lol :lol: ...not a bad plan

emuendjd8.png

Thanks to CrazyBoy- for the great sig ^_^

I was at fally world 2 when I saw a rock selling an onyx ring :lol: . At first I even tried to mine it...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Huh. So you CAN get attacked when you a rock. I was at Castle Wars and this person with a ring of stone said she can't get attacked when she a rock.

Noctis666.png

Huh. So you CAN get attacked when you a rock. I was at Castle Wars and this person with a ring of stone said she can't get attacked when she a rock.

You can only get attacked as a rock if somone takes a pickaxe to you.