Masors 2.5 Year 50mil+ Spring Drop Party

unholyarmyof1

Well, I suck at drop parties (i have to use laptop touch pads, so Im usually too late to click on items). However, I made up for it in the quiz area, where I won addy (g) full (skirt not legs). I was happy too, cus I had to log off for a minute since my game froze up. Thanks alot masors. Also, when i Get 60 mining and 50 smith, I'll see if i can get in :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Wow I missed it. The times were wrong on there. It was supposed to be 4pm for me but then found out it was at 2pm. Thanks alot guys! :lol: Sorry just a joke, I wish I could have been there but hey what can you do?

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

i was on for only the first mins of the party, as it started at 22:00 for me, so i was only on at the beggining when all junk was droped - acouple adamant and mithrill items...

...a drop party once a year and i could be on only at the beggining when junk was dropped :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bah, only got a str ammy, then place was like world 1 at 3 pm. + My sister came and shut down the computer.

Funfun.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.