Masors 2.5 Year 50mil+ Spring Drop Party

unholyarmyof1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make it but it should be alsome. Hope those tele don't ruin it. Have fun.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

The dress rehearsal this past Saturday was great fun - and we seemed to have everyone organized well! It is true that some folks saw us out and thought we were going to start dropping a week early hehe :shock:

Guest AshKaYu
AshKaYu - are you Central Standard time? GMT -6? That would be 2 PM for you then.

Perfect! I'll be waking up around then ^_^

wooooooo paartay

24 hours to go

58mil is the final drop count. 742 rune items, 7700 items total.

Tell all your friends

EDIT: Quick note guys, the drop party is at 3pm EST and 8PM GMT, (not british summer time as previously stated) Most of you are american so that shouldnt be a big problem, but just to clarify, 8PM GMT.

Wow nice!!

Question:

i come from Australia, perth and a little confused :?

Since it starts 3pm in america i calculated/guessed the time to be around 10 to 11ish am. Just want to verify if its correct.

P.S might drop some "newb" things for the newbs (long time player wont waste their time picking up iron bodies lol, they would most likely drop it if they did happen to pick it up)...hey atleast they will be able wield it and strut their stuff :P

Good work to the people who run this drop, nice to know that their are people who aren't consumed with the greed factor lol.

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation

Thanks for your post fox :P , almost forgot I also live in GMT+1. VERY nice initiative!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.