Masors 2.5 Year 50mil+ Spring Drop Party

unholyarmyof1

Dear All,

You are cordially invited to join the Miners and Smithers of Runescape in celebrating 2.5 years on Runescape.

Date Saturday 25th of March

Time 3pm Est, 8pm GMT

World 14 (free to play)

Location East and South of Al Kharid Bank.

Whats happening

To celebrate the grand occassion we will be holding a Spring Drop party in our traditional style.

Here's some of the drop items

masorsrocksmasorrock0jl.jpg

also on a third bank there is :

dragonbanktidy7ng.jpg

All the non trimmed/ god items will be dropped, probably taking a couple of hours

along with a flurry of cakes/ beers as masking drops amongst the fires which will be lit to keep the telegrabbers off balance.

Also, in keeping with tradition, there will be a pause in the party when the Trimmed and God armours are trivia'd away - this will be announced during the party and will take place upstairs in Al krahid palace. Learning from previous experience with fake questioners there will be Player Mods asking the questions and validating answers . Player Mods doing the trivia - Norway Boy and (player to be named) It is suggested that you turn private chat off, so as to hear the questions better.

Please come along and join in the fun and lets crash the chat server again

FAQ

Why is this held on freeplay? A high proportion of our members are freeplay

It's busy- theres too many people there Um- its a party that RS Community has been invited to- I hope it's busy

I didnt get anything That's unfortunate but with over 550 rune items there are plenty to go round

I got there 3 hours early and nothing was dropped Yes, believe it or not this was a complaint last time- the drop party itself starts at 3pm est, last year quite a few players hung out and made their own amusement long before the party, some were good enough to drop their own stuff - but this was not the actual party

Kind regards

The Leader Team

on Behalf of

The Miners and Smithers of Runescape

Edits to follow: (Will check once I've made)

1. Updated banker pics before the party -

2 Names of the P-Mods doing the trivia -

3 update bank worth

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might come if I can, would really like some rune trimmed, what is it on Finnish time? :)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

what are the times? u live in america or do you live in europe?

It is 3pm EST (American)

and 8pm GMT

for other times use a timezone converter and the GMT time for reference.

and yes MG30DFX is still a member

Is this a recuitment exercise or publicity campaign ?

Sorry but sounds too good to be true ...

i am a member of masors and i can assure you that this is real, im fairly new but if you ask around some people may confirm that these drops in fact exist from masors.

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

Is this a recuitment exercise or publicity campaign ?

Sorry but sounds too good to be true ...

i am a member of masors and i can assure you that this is real, imfairy new but if you ask around some people may confirm that these drops in fact exist from masors.

Heehee, and i'm Pixie Fresh!

But seriously, too good to be true? A Skill Based Org, revloving around one of the most profitable high level skills? I'm pretty sure they can afford these drops. Go Masors! :P

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

The semi-annual MaSoRs drop parties are are actually both a tradition and very real.

If you like a rowdy crowd of wild people then this is for you! Not everyone will get great items - but the great items will both be dropping and rewarded as part of trivia.

Congratulations on 2.5 years!

i am a member of masors and i can assure you that this is real, imfairy new but if you ask around some people may confirm that these drops in fact exist from masors.

Heehee, and i'm Pixie Fresh!

But seriously, too good to be true? A Skill Based Org, revloving around one of the most profitable high level skills? I'm pretty sure they can afford these drops. Go Masors! :P

-Gid.

fear my typing skills, seriously, im not a native speaker , sorry

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

WOW, it looks like the huge drop party I always dreamed about!!!

It will be my third attempt to a drop party. Looking at the picture I have the feeling this time I might get something else than just normal logs, weed, junk seeds and rotten tomatoes, lol!

As before I'll bring my humble participation to the feast. :oops:

Many thanks in advance guys, and long life to your clan. :D

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

edit.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

ive managed to find some pics from the party 1 year ago, not the one in the vid.

congapractice4.png

the masors on our way to the party.

MasorsDropparty.jpg

mid event pic from one of our droppers

DropMap.jpg

a pieced together map of where the drop ended up lol

MasorsDrop5.jpg

shameless promotional pic that has nothing to do with anything :D

thanksgiving5.png

and the year befores drop party :laugh: