Can he get any better?

J4K3

His goal wasn't that impressive, the Chelsea number 26 whoever he is, is the one standing goalside of him, and when Ronaldo comes towards him, he basically just lays on the ground and lets him go round...

That's not to say Ronaldo isn't impressive in general, just that this goal wasn't so brilliant.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

His goal wasn't that impressive, the Chelsea number 26 whoever he is, is the one standing goalside of him, and when Ronaldo comes towards him, he basically just lays on the ground and lets him go round...

That's not to say Ronaldo isn't impressive in general, just that this goal wasn't so brilliant.

It was Ronaldinho, dusqi, don't try to pretend that you know anything about sports or other such manly activities :P

Edit: The thing that impressed me about that goal was how easily he shrugged off John Terry. For someone who's usually such a physical presence, he sure didn't waste any time hitting the deck, Maybe he's been taking lessons from his mates Robben and Drogba.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

It was Ronaldinho, dusqi, don't try to pretend that you know anything about sports or other such manly activities :P

Edit: The thing that impressed me about that goal was how easily he shrugged off John Terry. For someone who's usually such a physical presence, he sure didn't waste any time hitting the deck, Maybe he's been taking lessons from his mates Robben and Drogba.

Meh :P I saw the game on t.v. at least!

FYI he is a Striker

I remember the commentator specifically saying that he was a midfielder, which made his however many goals all the more impressive.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Great action and a great goal from a great player. I hope he gets better, it's such a pleasure to see him play.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

After seeing him play and the other brazilians, does anyone else have a chance against them in the World Cup?

You cant defend against Brazil because they're untouchable going forward but they are beatable because they just cant defend.

My bet is going on Argentina for the world cup; they've got the ability going forward with Messi Crespo saviola & Riquelme, theyre not bad in defence & they sure as hell can get dirty if they need to. They're a bit of an outside bet ( I think theyre around 4th favourites) so they've got decent odds from a betting point of view.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I think the brazilians could be stopped by playing some really physical defense against them. They tend to flop a bunch but if you can body them up it could make them more vulnerable.

Personally I think it will be a final with any of these four, Brazil, Argentina, Czech rep., and the Netherlands.

I want the US to win, but I really have doubts whether they can win. I hope they can just get out of their group. Still can't believe Mexico got a seed and We didn't. :evil:

FYI if look at the roster for Barcelona Ronaldhino is listed as F, so basically he really plays what ever position he is needed in more Striker or Midfield.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

After seeing him play and the other brazilians, does anyone else have a chance against them in the World Cup?

FYI he is a Striker

He's a Playmaker midfielder :roll:

Cheap Clan Hosting, PM me.