Omg I was killed by a ___________

xXBloodCultXx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i was killed by spam.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Stupid, usless topic that doesnt make any sence, and is dumb and smells, which was posted by an idiot.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

OMG i was killed by cabbage.

troope1.gif

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

OMG i was killed by stupid people posting in a topic they don't like.

troope1.gif

Stupid, usless topic that doesnt make any sence, and is dumb and smells, which was posted by an idiot.

I was killed by senseless hatred and flaming perpetrated needlessly to fulfill some twisted egomaniacal fantasy in people whose self esteem is so feeble that they can only feel better by tearing everyone else down with invented insults having absolutely no basis in reality.

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

I was killed by senseless hatred and flaming perpetrated needlessly to fulfill some twisted egomaniacal fantasy in people whose self esteem is so feeble that they can only feel better by tearing everyone else down with invented insults having absolutely no basis in reality.

Your right, thats why i made that post, you are amazingly inteligent to a degree i cant even fathem. Really, i mean seriously, total right on the money

OMG i was killed by what i thought would never happen. JDprs was being nice.

troope1.gif