Beistary- Is this true?

eunit4692

Not sure about Dragon meds. But I know for a fact that Banshees drop Half shields. ;)

same , my cousin got one while i was there, both of us kinda nooby, he sold it for 200k!, which we both though was great.. =\

:lol: soooo low... its worth near 20 times that :(

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Not sure about Dragon meds. But I know for a fact that Banshees drop Half shields. ;)

same , my cousin got one while i was there, both of us kinda nooby, he sold it for 200k!, which we both though was great.. =\

More like 10.5x :P

wasnt the drag sq 5,5mil?

nvm if im wrong... but 3mil is cheap...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Hehe a really long time ago, when I still had my other character, just after legends and d shield were released i bought a half shield for 200k :)

They were worth like 30m at that time :)

wasnt the drag sq 5,5mil?

nvm if im wrong... but 3mil is cheap...

hmm, at the time i think the half was still around the high 3-4m mark, i don't know, well, he was happy with 200k, and i was annoyed he had 200k and the level 80 he sold it too seemed quite happy too... wonder why...? :?

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

More like 10.5x :P

Lol, you did the math :lol:

question, do you have to have done legends to get d left shield as drop, or can you get it no matter what

I think you can get the drop without Legends but I don't think you can weild it. Also, I don't know if the right half of the shield is tradable. When you get the left as a drop, you buy the right from the guild and then you smith it with 60 smithing.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

question, do you have to have done legends to get d left shield as drop, or can you get it no matter what

I think you can get the drop without Legends but I don't think you can weild it. Also, I don't know if the right half of the shield is tradable. When you get the left as a drop, you buy the right from the guild and then you smith it with 60 smithing.

What you could do is ask someone here to smith it for you. You could give them the left half and 750k (I think that's the price for a right half) and they could give you their d square. :wink: (I've thought about this just in case I got a left half drop, not that I ever will...)

• 2 weeks later...

ok... that is what i thought, but i figured i mine as well do legends just in case, plus i need 16 more qp to finish recipe for disaster. Because if you can only get the left half after you do legends, just like you cannot get the tiny elf crystals until you start mournings end part I, that would be annoying to think i wasted my time

I had a revalation

A revolutionary

Revalation

about a revalation

a mother [bleep]ing...REVALATION!

well i had a dragon sq from cave slims once killed only 6 of them dont got picture of it was 3/4months ago i think funny :) and got 1 from black knights once :) killed alot of those and my first was from greator demons :D

rozzbow1073ex.jpg