Abyss crafters gather round!

BlackFalcon

Want to never lose a glory and pouches ever again?

This morning i was runecrafting the abyss trying to find a world that doesn't have annoying pkers. I've lost four glories and time when i die and have to kill monsters for pouches so i tryed something. I attacked a skeleton not to kill it but for it to attack me back! yes, that means you are engaged in combat. So how does that help you as you run into pkers. Well attacking the skeleton in the non-multi combat area prevents another attack by a preying pker :twisted: . You can attack a skeleton in lvl 1 run to mage tele and not have to worry about pkers. You may lose some time but it's less time than you spend hunting for pouches.

Idk if anyone has mentioned it before but i thought i shared with everyone to help them as they try and craft. It's not 100% foolproof as the person executing the plan might not wait for the skele to attack back or the skele doesn't pursue which means he gave up.

Post your thoughts and successes here. NO RANTING, if your gonna complain theres a seperate forum for that so don't taint my topic.

Thanks,

Cecilman2510

its is a good strategy but i think it may be known pretty well by now. also if you are worried about lossing glories just take a prayer pot with you and drink it if you get attacked.

I really dont mind lossing a glory or two but those pouches are ar pain to get back...

p9793481.gif

p8170253.gif

mwahaha it's an ultimate stratigy... although you could just use a ectovial it goes through teleblocks doesn't it? unless they changed it

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

oooh if it does i never knew that!

*its also no commonly known that you can still be telied to the abyss after beign teliblocked*

I have a hard time reaching him after being tangled or frozen but maybe it's just me.

its is a good strategy but i think it may be known pretty well by now. also if you are worried about lossing glories just take a prayer pot with you and drink it if you get attacked.

I really dont mind lossing a glory or two but those pouches are ar pain to get back...

yeah sorry i got excited and posted. Plus i agree i wouldn't mind losing the ammies i'm glad it's jsut those darn pouches. Seriously i would pay 200k and give the pker my glory if he didn't kill me. I hate wasting 30-60 min getting my pouches back.

oooh if it does i never knew that!

*its also no commonly known that you can still be telied to the abyss after beign teliblocked*

I have a hard time reaching him after being tangled or frozen but maybe it's just me.

yeah sorry i got excited and posted. Plus i agree i wouldn't mind losing the ammies i'm glad it's jsut those darn pouches. Seriously i would pay 200k and give the pker my glory if he didn't kill me. I hate wasting 30-60 min getting my pouches back.

Sooo uh what world do you rc on? 8)

prima - the log is OUTSIDE of wildy, on the OTHER side of the river.

1. Cut down the log, which, by the way, if you click from a distance, your character will WALK towards, even if you have run on.

2. Carve the canoe, which will open a window that will keep closing if you're being attacked.

3. Push the canoe.

4. Decide where to go, which opens another window.

All while being tangled or frozen.

prima - the log is OUTSIDE of wildy, on the OTHER side of the river.

1. Cut down the log, which, by the way, if you click from a distance, your character will WALK towards, even if you have run on.

2. Carve the canoe, which will open a window that will keep closing if you're being attacked.

3. Push the canoe.

4. Decide where to go, which opens another window.

All while being tangled or frozen.

Why would he want to use the log when being attacked? Teleport lumbridge and use the canoe to return to edge, glory no longer needed, so nothing you just said had any relevence.

what pkers does, they entange (sp?) you first, then tb. if u fast enought o click ectopial, u're safe. if mage first tb you, by the time they engtanle, u will be wain in abbys.

u can change ectophial to elf crystal, same effoect :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

This is good to know cause i need to craft like 90k nats xD

i crafted like 5k allready (lol allready yes) and i never been pked, some nuub tried to, then i call in one of my friends and he is gone, and never returns xD :lol:

116+ magic bonus ftw 8)

olufbbqpwnsz0rz9xe.png

This must be dommark's noob account :lol:

I stopped doing it because I had no decent armour I was willing to take (ranging 17 :roll: ), but with the ability to wear dragon armour i might start using the abyss again. And smoke runes are nwo easily obtainable through the mage training arena (you'll only need like 1 point alching game or something...)

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Love the comments. But i usually just carry boots of lightness, pickaxe, glory, adn ring of life. Plus using the ancients teleport puts you in the dungeon instead right next to bank. Plus you take up 2+ spots and if your crafting alot of ess that makes a huge difference.

Oh and too people who have actually read this the glory isn't the big deal, pouches are. Lose a glory big whoop you can buy another within 5 minutes, lose you pouches you spend 30-60 min getting tem back. Thats almost a 1k rune set back.

i just take elf crystal since most people who regular mage wont teleblock first, if they do tb and somehow ALSO get a bind on, just drop your bags and ammy and die(BAGS FIRST!), run to fally bank, b00m telegrab em from outside wild before they show on ground(always keep an energy pot at the top so youre 100%;))

I never lose my pouches, even if I end up dieing..

If you get attacked by a PKer, drop your pouches IMMEDIATELY and if you die, your pouches will NOT dissapear. You will have exactly two minutes to run back and pick them up (it is much easier if you did that quest to spawn in falador). I use this method and I never lose my pouches.

Edit: I can't believe oergg beat me by 1 minute :shock:

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

i just take elf crystal since most people who regular mage wont teleblock first, if they do tb and somehow ALSO get a bind on, just drop your bags and ammy and die(BAGS FIRST!), run to fally bank, b00m telegrab em from outside wild before they show on ground(always keep an energy pot at the top so youre 100%;))

yeah i usually drop my stuff or try too. But when the freeze you its harder to drop things. See this is why i avoid oergg most of the time. Hes to smart for his own good. :P

Doesn't work if the pkers are skilled at killing people with dragonhide on.

They usually just kill the skeletons in my experience. But, if you stick to this plan, you'll probably never die like I havn't :wink:

Bring 2 Sharks, 1 PrayerPot.

Drink prayer potion and protect whatever you're being attacked by, and eat if neccesary. Be careful if they mage, then dds spec you, use the right protection prayer.

4 dose prayer pot? 1 dose every trip... turn protect item on...

if you die youyll loos you pouches but you can tele to edge and pic them up...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This is what I do to avoid pkers and it works really well.

Wear your glory,d hide, boots of lightness,sara book, and wizards hat.

Along with your pouches take your ectophial,1 p pot, and a shark.

The ectophial will keep you safe from all all pkers that don't have tb, and the sharks and p pot are for the rare instances in which a tber gets you.

I have crafted over 15k nats this way and never been killed. :D

captainandbuddyshading5wy5vb.png

sodb4jz.jpg

I am 70 RC and its easy not to die... only time i get in trouble is when im not paying attening

As soon as you are attacked eco!!! dont try to get to the mage, if you eco you will get out before TB and tangled.

World hop after you have been attacked.

If you see someone up their you lvl and they dont attack you, they proubly wernt ready or a skelly was on you. Dont give him another chance, just world hop

sure it might be annoying wasting 30sec when you could have finished your trip but its worth it %100 when you dont have to spend hours getting your pouches

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!