Evil Chicken Lair

Nevrane

I had the same problem. To solve it you gotta talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor (across from the bank). Choose to question him about monsters then about the Evil Chicken. After he answers proceed to Zanariswith a raw chicken. Right at the entrance you should see the altar. Use the chicken with the altar to enter.

Watch out though! There are Black Dragons in the lair (bring an anti fire shield to be safe). Run to the end of the lair (ignore the pit) and you should find the chicken. I'd suggest using protect from magic and just melee away. When he dies pick up the egg. There you go! Hope I helped.

just wondering... i have the flmabee completely made except its not cooked..... just wonderin if some1 could tell me how to cook it using black dragons...

When you kill a black dragon there inside the lair it will drop a dragon token or something along those lines. Then, you'll be tellied to a place where there is a fairie dragon that will grant you a wish. Ask it to cook the flambee and then it will, but It will suggest you have ice gloves on so you don't get your arm cooked. I didn't have that, but asked it to cook it anyway and my anti-firebreath potion protected me from damage.

captain_poet.png

Thanks. Now, the only thing I don't understand is:

How do people know to use a raw chicken on the shrine? I've talked to the wise old man, and I'd never in a million years think to use a raw chicken on the shrine. Where's the logic? How did anyone figure it out?

kindness.png

How do people know to use a raw chicken on the shrine? I've talked to the wise old man, and I'd never in a million years think to use a raw chicken on the shrine. Where's the logic? How did anyone figure it out?

I'm not sure, but the Cook in Lumbridge or the Gypsy or SOME NPC has to have told us. It doesn't make sense for Jagex to leave something as random as using a raw chicken on a shrine for ourselves to work out.

I've done all the subquests except Sir Amik and Awowogei, and I used my brain all through.

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

I was actully first to figure out putting raw chicken on shrine lol, i tried everything even used up a diamond. When talking to wom he talks about evil chicken working with chickens then eventually says he went against them, just from him talking about other chickens i went out and killed a chicken. I tried its feathers then bones then finally its raw chicken.

heres proof

bleh7vs.png

~rStg~ 8)

Been playing rs for 5+ yrs

123 combat

1830 skillz

99 range,att,def,hp,str

What i want to know is what the heck that dungeon entrance inside the evil chicken lair is for? The hole marked with a dundeon exclamation point. It said something like that i couldn't figure out how to enter it. I was right in the middle of that quest and dodging dragons at the time.

Anybody have a clue what it is for?

EDIT: I went and found out the answer to my question. Use a rope on the tunnel entrance. In the small cave below is a baby black dragon, level 83.