Lumbridge Defense Game

tefda

Lumbridge Defense is the latest game in the Runescape series I've been working on.

In this game you take on the role of the last adventurer in Lumbridge. It just so happens that the Goblins on the Outskirts of town have decided that today is the day for action! Defend Lumbridge against hordes of oncoming Gobline enemies by blasting them away with your wind strike spell.

The town supplies you with runes but it takes them a while to get it (They have to walk to Falador to get the Air Runes and then Go near the wilderness to get the Mind Runes!) so you'll have to shoot sparingly.

Kill as many Goblins as you can and build up your score. When they overtake you you'll receive a grade on your performance.

Good luck to you all in this game of fighting skill.

The code below is for putting a game onto a website. Be sure you adjust the width and height. Otherwise it will be squished around and won't look as good as it does whilst you're working on it.

Glad you guys are enjoying it!

Good game at the beginning rounds, jeez i need a sig and avatar

anyone got any i can use?

You can make your own sig and avatar using Microsoft paint. Also if you search (in the forum) for free signatures you may find some.

On-Topic: It is indeed nearly impossible to get past some of the later rounds. Basically it multiplies the level by five and that's your number of enemies. So on the first level you have five enemies. The second, ten, third, fifteen, fourth, twenty, etc. So eventually they'll be incredibly packed in there.

I'm glad that everyone's enjoying my game.

i got to lvl 12

WAH! Didn't your computer lock up at all? That means there were 60 guys on the screen! I'm pretty sure I could only fire one or two shots before they completly swamped me. Good job and Welcome to Tip.it!

Way to get really far: at the screen where it says "Play" you wait til you get full wind strike, then go up and down firing, then while they are mid air you hit play and let them kill the goblins and fire as much as you can while your computer lags like heck.. lol

ScratchyMyr.gif