Can Tip.it PLEASE Get a New Homeworld?(stupid idea, i guess)

Trojann2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that world 9 is now KNOWN as Tip.It's homeworld.

Changing it would serve no purpose.

IMO, even if we changed it, that world would pose the same issues. Would any other homeworld be less busy?

World 9 is no entrinched as the homeworld, and any change would weaken the the whole idea.

Just my opinion.

The decision was made. Lets stick to it.

yeah i agree with lessters

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

Trojann, you met Leesters by HYTing him and following him. Just think about that, okay?

I AM NOT saying im annoyed by getting HYT, im using that as a point of how many tip.iter's i see no matter where i go, don't get me wrong, the HYT part doesn't annoy me :wink:

I'm pretty sure World 9 has always been their homeworld, even before the Tipit-ers claimed it (I remember Leester's location says Barrows, World 9 - same as me and Trojann is my friend and I've always seen him in 9)

77yLQy8.png

IMO, even if we changed it, that world would pose the same issues. Would any other homeworld be less busy?

World 9 is no entrinched as the homeworld, and any change would weaken the the whole idea.

Just my opinion.

Change is bad right?

The problem is that I, along with many of my friends, would LOVE to be on a tip.it world and see some of you guys ingame, unfortunately the lag on that server is insane (due to the distance from my house to the server). Seems a little unfair that because of this decision many people get the bad end of the stick.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Grrr, ok now this is annoying, everyone that i see that's tip.it says "may i hyt you now"...LOL

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I saw lord soul and forgot to say 'o rly too him :(

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

O rly?

Yay! :D

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Just my opinion.

Change is bad right?

The problem is that I, along with many of my friends, would LOVE to be on a tip.it world and see some of you guys ingame, unfortunately the lag on that server is insane (due to the distance from my house to the server). Seems a little unfair that because of this decision many people get the bad end of the stick.

Because of ANY decision on ANY world people will get the short end of the stick. There's not one universal world that is lag free for everyone. World 9 was picked and compromised on because it was the best for the majority of players. Any world that it would be changed to would have the same problems for any certain group of people.

Just my opinion.

Change is bad right?

Because of ANY decision on ANY world people will get the short end of the stick. There's not one universal world that is lag free for everyone. World 9 was picked and compromised on because it was the best for the majority of players. Any world that it would be changed to would have the same problems for any certain group of people.

Adam, you beat me to it :)

Theres no point to switching the homeworld; someone, somewhere is gonna complain about it. Thats life. If we were gonna make it fair for everyone, then we would have to split the world into a hundred different locations. Just think about the Aussies, every world but theirs is incredibly laggy, and their worlds are incredibly laggy for us.

Just my two cents.

Off topic: Adam reconized me ingame 8)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

*tap tap tap*

I said a similar thing earlier on. If you move the problem, it doesnt go away. Its just shifted onto others.

Signature3.gif

i really wish tip.it didnt chose world 9 :( its been my homeworld since i started members a while back, and it was 7 when i first started playing lol.. I havent seen anyone say hyt in world 9, but i have noticed it was full today! i have NEVER seen world 9 full... it made me mad cuz i couldnt get into the world me and most of my friends have been playing in ever since members.. Also there is a bigger lag.. why must everyone be folowers and flock to 1 world that used to be peaceful :cry:

World 9,once a peacefull community where i knew most people above my combat lvl, Now i can't go to ANY BANK or Go through 1 GAME of castle wars without getting "HYT'ed" by anyone.

Can you please do me, and all my world 9 friends a favor and change the members homeworld, some of them complain that at peak times, they can't even get in, which is true, somtimes even i can't get in, and now the place is lagging like crazy, and somehow all my friends know that im part of this community, so they asked me to ask you, if you COULD PLEASE CHANGE TIP.IT'S HOMEWORLD!! Please, we're begging to have our world back, Thanks for your time

I totally agree. I've been a world 9-er since I got p2p, which was way back in last June, and the intrusion into the once-quiet world 9 is becoming rather irritating. For instance, this morning, I tried to log on to the once-deserted world 9 to find it FULL! Also, I can hardly go train anywhere without level 80-somthings calling me "noob". This has become extremely irritating.

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

All i would like is alternate worlds, im not saying move the whole problem to a different world (yes, though i did say this earlier), admins i hope you're reading this and talking about this problem, a few of my friends have left world 9, :(.

Vitafides.jpeg

Whats the point of having two home worlds? Then they'd be twice less likley to see soemone. Which is the whole idead of it. And even if it did get changed i doubt anyone would go to the second homeworld, as most of us have like you made friends in world 9.

Signature3.gif

trojann and leesters never go on 9 ... bah so much for homeworld ... :? :shock: :x .. how about trying a more central world (locationbetween Europe And America :?: :idea: )

Thats not true, I live on world 9. Unless I'm world switching for KQ or buying out stores, I'm always on World 9. So is Trojann.

Speak not of what you don't know.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

trojann and leesters never go on 9 ... bah so much for homeworld ... :? :shock: :x .. how about trying a more central world (locationbetween Europe And America :?: :idea: )

Thats not true, I live on world 9. Unless I'm world switching for KQ or buying out stores, I'm always on World 9. So is Trojann.

Maybe you and Trojann have your friends chat off or set to friends.

Don't be so harsh.

Former TET Leader and Member

Yeah I saw leesters on there just the other day. What I think this boils down to is that no matter what world is picked it will be inconvienent (sp?) for certain players.

Personally I never have problems logging on because I play in non-peak hours most of the times, so I never have to deal with a full world. I understand what Trojann is saying and I really feel sorry for you, but I just think there really isn't a way to make this better. Although I would support making 2 worlds, for those who can't have a lag free experience on 9. I know this would make it harder to have a community, but I hardly ever see any HYT, bear in mind I do play in off-times, but over the last few days the only tip.iters I have seen are Stevester and Leesters.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Helps to read what i said, i said im ALWAYS on world 9, but private is now set on friends as of about 3 weeks ago, it used to ALWAYS be "on", but that changed for some odd reason...

Vitafides.jpeg

:(

Poor trojjan. At least you have made some friends over tip.it and can now see them on a regular basis.

Signature3.gif

:(

Poor trojjan. At least you have made some friends over tip.it and can now see them on a regular basis.

If you're making fun of me...I'll, I'll, Um yea...Just don't, it seems like you're saying that in a sarcastic way...

Vitafides.jpeg