character size

shannon

Is it just me or is male character's body size larger than female's?

(just curious) :P

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

I think they're both roughly the same size, but armour (particularly plate) is more, lets say "figure-friendly," when equipped on female characters, so they look smaller.

the "figure-friendsly" part is true but i also think when no armour or cloths on the male's body is slightly bigger and more muscular

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

i think weomen are shorter by about 5 pixels

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Last spring there was a huge debate about this. Females were pming Jagex and telling them their legs looked fat and such things so Jagex came out with these toothpick females...looked awful.

Now they do appear shorter than males, as well as armor looking quite well different.

I personally find the new female figure to be kinda messed up looking. It was better when they didnt have, as ScarletEve put it, "toothpick" features, like really skinny neck, legs, and waist. Meh, but I have noticed that it does look like females are shorter than males...but maybe its my imagination.

Also, while we are on the subject, why are there nor female dwarves, giants, or goblins? They all look too much like men to even imagine as female (beards, bald head)...

i dont think its a very big diffrence between male and female... but the armour look well on females ;)

I want to say first that i am a guy, becouse when people see my username they think i am a girl.

i think weomen are shorter by about 5 pixels

thats nothing... if you use 1024 by 768 screen...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

hmmm...no wonder..thanks

yeah..i think the females are slightly thinner than males..which kinda make them look "not as strong" (especially with armour on) or something.....just have that feeling... :cry: :roll:

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

I have not noticed the hieght difference but the armour and robes fit them differently.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-