Iron Maiden

yankee222

Terrible band

Do you like iron maiden?

if you do then post here :D

I care

do you just post that on every "do you like it" post?

I don't know, I don't keep a record. People just tend to like mainstream garbage bands around here, I guess

How is Iron Maiden mainstream? I haven't seen that much of society just liking Iron Maiden all the sudden and everyone just liking them because everyone else does. Not like Greenday and friends.

btw, maybe its your opinion, but how are they a terrible band? they have one of the best guitar duets, one of the greatest vocalists, a great drummer and Steve Harris is pretty dam good at bass.

Iron Maiden is my favourite band.

;P

It's kinda funny how people kinda disregard early Maiden with Di'Anno. Di'Anno rules!

[bleep]inson's better, but Di'Anno will always have a space on my MP3 player. XD

(And then there's Blaze, who I didn't like at all. ;O)

I agree with everything except what you said about Blaze. I like ALL Maiden... Blaze was'nt THAT bad.

My favorite Maiden song is The Clairvoyant.

Yeah, The Clairvoyant is pretty cool... guess how i got my name!

I loved the songs Blaze wrote, but his voice was rubbish!! He even hits multiple false notes on that album!!

I can also play lots of Iron Maiden songs on the guitar with their cool solos.

Black Sabbath...Iron Maiden...Yngwie Malmsteen...Ozzy...Ted Nugent...Metallica...AC/DC...PANTERA Those were the good ol' metal days....

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

Calm down, it's only the Internet :)

Like I said, I was just currious. Don't realy care if you like 'em or not, but i've seen you post that exact thing more than once. :)

I don't know, I don't keep a record. People just tend to like mainstream garbage bands around here, I guess

Didn't realy know iron maiden was "mainstream garbage". Ok yeah, I guess they are mainstream, much more than a lot of bands I listen to, but they aren't as mainstream as bands such as AC/DC. Plus, I think they are well good enough :) .

You don't have to be the most famous band to be mainstream

Thing is they never "sold out". I've listened to a lot of their songs, and they never just went mainstream. I never hear them on the radio, they aren't "that" mainstream. Well known among metal fans, yes, but that's about it. It's kind of like saying Pink floyd went mainstream.

Black Sabbath...Iron Maiden...Yngwie Malmsteen...Ozzy...Ted Nugent...Metallica...AC/DC...PANTERA Those were the good ol' metal days....

I wouldn't consider AC/DC metal...

Anyway, I don't really like Iron Maiden... :P

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

If AC/DC is not metal, its what?

Iron Maiden kind of makes me bored...

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

If AC/DC is not metal, its what?

Iron Maiden kind of makes me bored...

~komodo

You know whay makes me bored? Bjork....

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

Thing is they never "sold out". I've listened to a lot of their songs, and they never just went mainstream. I never hear them on the radio, they aren't "that" mainstream. Well known among metal fans, yes, but that's about it. It's kind of like saying Pink floyd went mainstream.

You're implying that you have to sell out to become mainstream. This is not true. And Pink Floyd are mainstream, I don't think you understand the concept of a mainstream band. I'm not talking about being mainstream to the general public i.e. pop bands. They are known among all metal fans, they are mainstream as far as the genre is concerned.

I love Iron Maiden! My favourite songs are:

Run to the hills

The number of the beast

Fear of the dark

Can I play with madness

I like most of their other songs, too, but these are my favourites.

You're implying that you have to sell out to become mainstream. This is not true. And Pink Floyd are mainstream, I don't think you understand the concept of a mainstream band. I'm not talking about being mainstream to the general public i.e. pop bands. They are known among all metal fans, they are mainstream as far as the genre is concerned.

Mainstream is like bands people listen to now only because everyone else is listening to them right? I don't see how Iron Maiden fits into there. At least at my school there aren't many people who know or listen to Iron Maiden. Pink Floyd though......a lot of people wear their like T-Shirts after maybe listening to one or two songs which really pises me off.

Mainstream is like bands people listen to now only because everyone else is listening to them right? I don't see how Iron Maiden fits into there. At least at my school there aren't many people who know or listen to Iron Maiden. Pink Floyd though......a lot of people wear their like T-Shirts after maybe listening to one or two songs which really pises me off.

A mainstream band is a band with a considerable amount of fans that makes a lot of people, people who care about the genre/s, know who they are. Iron Maiden are one of the most mainstream rock/metal bands out there.