Issue in Iraq - Updated Again!

Kryptic

Guest GhostRanger
I dont have that kind of proof....

And now this gives your grounds to flame me and make me look stupid.

But you know what, Im not the one being fooled by a Texan goof ball.

So you know he has a company that he makes profit with but you can't tell me the name of it or show me any company records (they would be public.) I'm not going to flame you or try and make you look stupid, but please note that you shouldn't make assertions you can't back up.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I could back them up...

But I feel as though if you are foolish enough to be tricked by Bush's scam, then you deserve whatever hits you in the face.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

But I feel as though if you are foolish enough to be tricked by Bush's scam, then you deserve whatever hits you in the face.

That's a cop-out if I ever saw one... And FYI, it's the Senate/Congress/Supreme Court/Cabinet that makes these decisions. It's a lot more complicated than you're trying to make it.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Guest GhostRanger

Back them up please. You can say what you want, if you can't prove it - then either you're ignorant, or a liar. I wouldn't want to be either.

Hahaha what a cop-out.

You know very well that Ghost has owned you left and right and there is nothing left for you to say except, "I'm wrong".

I was going to jump into this one, but I figured Kryptic was basically owning himself enough.

Bush does have the oil! He makes sure no one tells one him though.

Right here is where you said, "Hey, please guys... try and take me seriously... there is nothing left mroe me to say though..."

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I think it is commen knowledge that Bush wants oil from the middle east.

That statement couldn't be any less true. The only people still saying Bush wanted oil are the hippie protestors who just quit protesting Vietnam. Democrats don't even use that anymore. CNN reporters don't even use that anymore. It doesn't make logical sense - there's no basis for the claim and therefore, the ridiculous argument dropped.

There are much more reasonable anti-Bush arguments out there. Oil is tired.

Making me look like an idiot when it comes to Saddam is one thing... but to say Bush didnt want oil?

Are you stupid? Let me break it down for you...

The first and second WW were all about Politics right? There will be a third WW, its enevitable.

Currently, China basically runs the world, because they are soo advanced on many levels, and have a lot of money. Seeing how there will be a third WW, the winner will be the country with the most money. China is in the lead right now, and the Middle East Oil Alliance grouping is in second.

Bush see's this... notices that America will be screwed soon. So he cleverly tricks all you Americans into thinking Saddam/Osama/Hamas, whomever is after America. "Terrorists". Bush then invades Afganistan... blah blah blah... notices there is more oil in the fallin state of Iraq, and invades Iraq for oil too.

When DMX said "Its all about money.." He wasnt joking..

No, we invaded Afghanistan because they were harboring Bin Laden and almost every man, woman and child in the US was screaming for revenge. Note how only 2 members of Congress opposed the invasion of Afghanistan.

And why would Bush set programs in motion to reduce our purchases of foreign oil by 75%? Seems to me that begins to say that he is trying to stay away from oil. And lookie lookie! WE HAVE NOT TAPPED ONE WELL OF OIL IN IRAQ. IN FACT, OIL IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN EVER!!! WHY, IT COSTS 2.59 PER GALLON OF GAS FOR THE CHEAPEST GRADE!!!

Forgive the caps, but only 15 years ago (after we "invaded" Iraq for the first time...gas was only 85 cents a gallon. If we had taken Iraq for the oil, it seems to me we would not be paying 500% more after 15 years.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Double post.

For one thing, Bush is not Texan. Just for that, you lose EVERY drop of credibility. He was born and raised in Maine. So yes, they are right to flame you and make you look stupid. You don't need to be fooled by a Texan goofball, since you fooled yourself. And I take offense to that comment being a Texan.

Bush owns a small oil company that only drills in Texas. One of my dad's CIA friends (Certified Internal Auditor) is the controller for the company. Trust me, they barely turn out $400,000 dollars a year. But wait, considering they've been running 30 years, that makes up Bush's wealth (along with various stocks and crap). Hell, my family owns a few oil wells that we use to pay for the farm.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Double post.

For one thing, Bush is not Texan. Just for that, you lose EVERY drop of credibility. He was born and raised in Maine. So yes, they are right to flame you and make you look stupid. You don't need to be fooled by a Texan goofball, since you fooled yourself. And I take offense to that comment being a Texan.

Err, he was born in Connecticut, raised in Texas from the age of two. Went to college in Massachusetts, went into Texas Air National Guard, Governer of Texas, etc.... all they had in Maine was a summer home for the Bushes

phx.jpg

Double post.

Err, he was born in Connecticut, raised in Texas from the age of two. Went to college in Massachusetts, went into Texas Air National Guard, Governer of Texas, etc.... all they had in Maine was a summer home for the Bushes

7 hours of sleep in 3 days ftw :P

Thanks for correcting me.

Regardless, my comments on oil still stand. And I still take offense to the Texan Goofball item.

Untitled.png

There are many ways I could prove it, but most of them are very offensive.... the only way I will give you any proof what so ever is if you PM me asking for it.

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Bush owns a small oil company that only drills in Texas. One of my dad's CIA friends (Certified Internal Auditor) is the controller for the company. Trust me, they barely turn out $400,000 dollars a year. But wait, considering they've been running 30 years, that makes up Bush's wealth (along with various stocks and crap). Hell, my family owns a few oil wells that we use to pay for the farm.

How do you know Bush only owns 1 small oil company? Is there a possibility (even the slightest) that he may own more? It is kinda suspicious... Going in to Iraq, finding nothing, and refusing to leave.

Well Bush says "We are trying to form a government here!" No he's not, you cannot be so dumb to think he is trying to help the Iraqi's.

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

How do you know Bush only owns 1 small oil company? Is there a possibility (even the slightest) that he may own more? It is kinda suspicious... Going in to Iraq, finding nothing, and refusing to leave.

Well Bush says "We are trying to form a government here!" No he's not, you cannot be so dumb to think he is trying to help the Iraqi's.

Jesus Christ, do you know how ridiculous you sound?! "Well how do you know?" "Americans are foolish" "I got proof, I just don't wanna show it, nanny nanny boo boo"

Enough already, either come up with a legitimate thought with something to back it up or just let it die.

phx.jpg

This has nothing to do with your original point.

You've been cornered by all four of us and your digging deep into your pockets for something to fight back with, and failing misreably.

Just give up, sorry but you're wrong.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Purple, Im replying to what he said. I dont see how anyones "reply" could be wrong..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Okay, I watched Kryptic's little video proof, and right off the bat (some 9/11 conspiracy video). It's an hour long, but it only took 20 seconds before the narrator called the flight American Airlines Flight 11. Man, false info, not even 1 minute in. I'm done with this crapola.

phx.jpg

Because my dad's friend keeps a ledger and portfolio of the company. Even the President can't escape the IRS.

And yes, this whole topic reeks of Enemy of the State.

Untitled.png

I don't think Bush went into Iraq with the sole purpose of taking over their oil fields. If there was any sort of personal motive, I believe it would be finishing the job his father didn't. I think that the oil in Iraq is a nice side-effect of the invasion. Honestly, if our only goal was oil, we would've secured the oil fields first and probably not even bothered with the cities. Our oil interests will come after we have established a stable Iraqi government that is USA friendly and willing to be generous with their liberators.

I heard Elvis didn't die, he got abducted by aliens and is coming back any moment now; I'm not the one being fooled by the goof ball doctors.

If you have proof then you can PM, if you like. Do you have citations of documents that show Bush owning any Iraqi oil companies? Sounds like someone is being spoon-fed by the anti-bush media.

Kryptic please STOP POSTING your crazy conspiracy theories, its all rubbish and unless you have any evidence to back up your rubbish claims then just shut up. We dont wanna hear it. I'm not a big fan of Bush at all, hey i'm not even American, but im not naieve to belive all the bs stories. Sad

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

@ Kryptic: No....just no.

Anyway back to the original poster. You said something about how he kept the country stable through a system of violence and fear. Is that really a country and system that you want to live in and be proud of? You said about how the average guy could get on well if he kept his mouth shut, but that leaves no room for opposal. Most dictatorships build up such a system of fear so that when the time comes for a plan of a possibly large auspicious scope there is no opposition from within. What happened to freedom of speech? Yes Iraq may be in a bad way right now but in years to come you could be living in a stable country WITHOUT the fear and violence. Surely this is worth fighting for even if it isn't a quick fix?

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Assassin, I couldnt agree with you more.

I do understand that society cant be built on a system of fear.

But do you agree that the current Iraq is more devastating than the ruling done by Saddam?

Im just curious..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Guest GhostRanger

But do you agree that the current Iraq is more devastating than the ruling done by Saddam?

Im just curious..

Saddam killed thousands of innocent people for no reason, when they had no chance to do anything about it. Even if they are in a civil war, they are at least fighting for themselves and not sitting there waiting to be killed because Saddam has a mood swing.

Im just curious..

I think certain aspects of it are. It's probably harder for the average citizen nowadays but you don't have the genocides and the fear of the system that you had in Saddam's rule. Saddam ruled with a system of terror, almost like Stalin on a smaller scale. Many people living in Russia during Stalin's rule regealed him as a great leader, but since his rule it's been estimated that some 10 million people died in his purges. Does this make what he did right? Propoganda is king here. People only believe what they're told. Especially in a dictatorship where they're unable to look outside the system. I appreciate the global media has now entered Iraq but believe me even though Saddam may of kept a relatively stable, it was stable in so far as there was no room for opposition. There were still horrendous things going on, but they were just happening behind the curtain of the "stable" system. Stability is relative, Nazi Germany was "stable" but does that mean we should of just left it?

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"