Dragon Pick Axe

S_E_D_I_M

aye, the pikaxe may as well be junk, but it better have a nice spec.

and there should be a dragon harpoon! :lol:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

That's not necessarily true. I firmly believe that once the Dragon Pickaxe comes out, that the requirement will be bumped up to 60, and that the speeds will increase. I believe the only reason the Dragon Axe isn't faster at the moment is because they're waiting to release the Pickaxe at a later date.

...afterall, why should it be fair to speed up woodcutting, but not mining? My point, exactly.

ahh, thats a very good point and in that case its a good point but i am against them speeding up wc.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Imagine the dragon future....

Hmm...a dragon chisel...a dragon rake...a dragon tinderbox...a dragon vial...a dragon 2h.....they are all insane!

Oh the dragon 2h exists already! That's right! Jagex DID release the 2006 noob weapon!!

cynacle much? why does it matter if they release more dragon equipment?

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

ever thought about:

guthan pickaxe?

or a dharok wc-axe?

Well you could cut trees with dharok great aswell... But i thik it will be kinda tricky
I could imagine that... One uber cut and the tree falls over in one hit only!
sig5235ro7.jpg

VERY interesting point Outsanity.

Of course, if they want to be fair, they'll need to insert a dragon harpoon, or at least a dragon lobster pot.

:wink:

True, true, and THAT ladies and gentlemen, would be rediculous

VERY interesting point Outsanity.

Of course, if they want to be fair, they'll need to insert a dragon harpoon, or at least a dragon lobster pot.

:wink:

lol that would look really cool they just insert a dragon "fish catcher" which replaces all other fishing gear and animation is a dragon diving into the water to catch a fish

jagex probably wont release dragon pick because while dragon axes are kinda a weapon (just a really bad one) a dragon pick wouldnt be a weapon picks arew just weildable tools i dont reckon theyll ever release dragon pick

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

I don't see a problem with a dragon pickaxe being released, since there already pickaxes of all the other metals unlike the generic chisel etc. But a petition WON'T do a thing to speed up Jagex. They have their own plans that they'll stick to.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

lol, u know how rune pik can mine 1x time and get iron ore? well think about 1x time to get a lump of coal, if not, im not sure how many swings,

OR i bet itll be the same effect the dragon wc axe is, mods said on forums that the d0axe has barely ne effect other than the rune axe, there practicly the same

i think that when they do come out with the D pick axe it will be better then rune... it is simple why they made the D axe not any better then rune.. the reason is 1. u get so much exp from cutting trees 2. it is the easiest skill to get to 99 as all u have to do is click on tree, wait till it dies click a new one and get to bank come back and repeate where mining u have to change every single time u get something if they made it so u could get more then 1 ore per rock that be dif story and 3. it gives so much exp per log. this is why they think rune is good enough.

now maybe u think im only saying this because i dont cut trees and dont really no how painfull mage tree cutting is... but i do since i have over 75 WC and i do wish that d axe was better then rune BTW

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+