To dangerious to trade

tha_boas

I think it was necessary. I've heard that people lure people into the wild to trade then whilst they're on the trade window get someone who can attack the trader, tb them and then kill them as they have no PKing gear.

Downsides to it I suppose - no sharing kills until outside of the wilderness.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

what are you doin givin your friend food anyway? are they too busy looting at an official war so they eat food then trade you the armour?:P

its cuz ov people luring into the wild and people trading mysitc tops/dragon longs to lvl80s who dont know alch values

I think it was necessary. I've heard that people lure people into the wild to trade then whilst they're on the trade window get someone who can attack the trader, tb them and then kill them as they have no PKing gear.

Downsides to it I suppose - no sharing kills until outside of the wilderness.

meh :-)

Pking at mb, i have helped LOTS of friend out in wild who were stuck at some place without food and almost dead, before this update i could go and help them by trading food ... now i almost have to droptrade with them cause of some 'not so smart' people being so 'wise' to trade a guy that says ' im doing arrowshafts northeast of edgeville, come up here in wild'

tell your friends to stop being loggers?

and if theyre trail hunters theyve been to the wild enough to figure their way outta those situations, or drop everything but their clue and best 2 items and theyll keep the clue

I lost all my ess on that scam... 211k of it to be exact.

I was gonna sell 100k ess to a lv 107, she was waiting at the bridge at wildy border, she traded me, i showed the ess, she said "Lemme calc" then some ancient mage friend of hers came and froze me :S This happened too fast for me to even think about dropping my stuff, so don't bother flaming me

I couldn't expect that a lv 107 could have a friend at exactly the right level

Well, that was the end of my rc career, 211k ess, and full mime.

BTW this happened a week ago :oops:

Uula.png

i don't get the point of a message that says that it is dangerious to trade in wild ...

i mean, when you get the message, arent you already in wild then AND pk-able? :roll:

ya but youre not in the wild with 4 mystic tops

why are you complaining about a msg? you can still trade food to your logger friends

I lost all my ess on that scam... 211k of it to be exact.

I was gonna sell 100k ess to a lv 107, she was waiting at the bridge at wildy border, she traded me, i showed the ess, she said "Lemme calc" then some ancient mage friend of hers came and froze me :S This happened too fast for me to even think about dropping my stuff, so don't bother flaming me

I couldn't expect that a lv 107 could have a friend at exactly the right level

Well, that was the end of my rc career, 211k ess, and full mime.

BTW this happened a week ago :oops:

Man, that SUCKS.

I remembered reading your thread on "rate this", and hoping you would make it...

Grrr, i got lured awile ago and lost some cash, y couldnt they think of this a few months ago :x

This still doesn't stop anyone from trading in wilderness, a guy at edge dungeon traded me my arrows today, there just is that lil message in the chat box when you trade. I also knew that trading in wildy is dangerous, but the trader was 23 lvs higher than me in lv 1 wildy.. But had a lv 85 ancient mage pure friend.

Uula.png

i don't get the point of a message that says that it is dangerious to trade in wild ...

i mean, when you get the message, arent you already in wild then AND pk-able? :roll:

ROFL :D ,cant you still trade with them?

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Sorry... just had to add that it would actually be:

''Too' dangerous to trade'

:D

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

ROFL :D ,cant you still trade with them?

instead of the text 'sending trade offer' you just get 'trading in wild can be dangerious'

:roll: the other guy still sees the pinky text '....wants to trade with you'

:roll: so usefull, seriously, if i gonna see that message when i trade someone in wild and i don't know about the scammings then i REALLY will inmediatly think that someone can pop up and insta-own me

:roll: btw you already get this message when you enter wild ... WARNING: THE WILDERNESS IS A DANGERIOUS PLACE

:roll: i hope they dont give a message soon each time you go 1 lvl up in wild

:!: BEWARE you are now entering level 2 wild

Players that are 2 level HIGHER or LOWER can now use the attack option to attack you

:!: BEWARE you are now entering level 3 wild

Players that are 3 level HIGHER or LOWER can now use the attack option to attack you

:!: BEWARE you are now entering level 4 wild

Players that are 4 level HIGHER or LOWER can now use the attack option to attack you

:!: BEWARE you are now entering level 5 wild

Players that are 5 level HIGHER or LOWER can now use the attack option to attack you

i just still think it's just pointless and it will prevent basically nothing