My kitten owns + easy way to slay hellhounds

SkULLEDPK3R

Not sure but isn't the kitten blocking for me? I tryed it again and hellhound attacked me when kitten wasnt there, maybe just something i did maybe it was the wall idk, anyway to prevent this from being a spam topic...

FOR ALL YOU SLAYERS!

For everyone sick of having to be in a crowded spot with hellhounds i have a easier way to kill them! For all you rangers all you have to do is melee for the first 15minutes use prayer eat w\e and then when they up there are safespots on the walls! Just a quick tip if you know it already and think this is spam then just dont post lol i honestly wont care youl just be wasting your time.

kitty5tu.jpg[/b]

:cry: My kitty ran away cause i forgot to feed him..COME BACK FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

spammer...

(oh and you can get banned for having a bunch of smilies at the end of your post if you do it enough.)

redbullsigortiz.jpg

:cry: My kitty ran away cause i forgot to feed him..COME BACK FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

spammer...

(oh and you can get banned for having a bunch of smilies at the end of your post if you do it enough.)

Wanna be mod?

Also if they don't go past that spot they would start to moonwalk backwards.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

actually your right, i was killing fire giants in brimahaven and a ranger was killing some too, what he did was pick up his cat, shoot from afar and drop his cat in front of him so the giant cant touch him, really good trick

i think its funny though, hellhounds want you dead but wont step on a little kitty, i thought dogs hated cats too:P

I wonder if that works at Barrows...

the barrow dudes wont be blocked anymore... not by players or npc...

maybe a way to kill danis? from dt i saw he was blocked by a rat...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

haha wow that's awesome.

maybe if u bring a hellcat, they fight? eh, my stupid idea of the day

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Wanna be mod?

What's that for a comment? He doesn't want to be a moderator, he just warns the guy friendly that he can be banned by putting too much smilies at the end of his post. This is valuable, because the person will -maybe- read his reaction and won't do it again.

Not every mod-a-like comment is with the purpose to act like one, we aren't RS-forums, we are tip.it :wink:

signature4s.jpg

Have fun getting banned for bug abuse... :roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Bloodveld I dont know if it is, I personally think its not a bug. If it is well then the most i will get is a blackmark since i never did anything wrong in-game. I dont think it is a bug because it was probally around for awhile. But maybe hellcat update or something changed it so it happened :shock:

spammer...

Wanna be mod?

Also if they don't go past that spot they would start to moonwalk backwards.

Wannabe flamer? :roll: Seriously, he wasn't all like "mods lok dis post plz" (like on the offical forums), he was just giving a friendly reminder. Also, expect this cat blocking thing to be fixed sometime soon... Jagex likes to ruin things like this.