CLOSED! Tainted 23 votes. Noxide 6 votes! Mods close plz

Tainted_Hero

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked him how much he wanted to pay. He said "500k ok?" I said "k..."

Rofl charlie is my neightbor, he said he told you to f* off, cause the sig looks like something that came out of his [wagon]. So don't f*ing lie and say you sell ur sigs fo 1 mill, u make me laugh, i wouldnt pay more then 5k for it. But o well I guess you said you sold it to him, so hes using it.

and Tainted Heros sig is way better

I asked him how much he wanted to pay. He said "500k ok?" I said "k..."

Rofl charlie is my neightbor, he said he told you to f* off, cause the sig looks like something that came out of his wagon. So don't f*ing lie and say you sell ur sigs fo 1 mill, u make me laugh, i wouldnt pay more then 5k for it. But o well I guess you said you sold it to him, so hes using it.

Thats good and all... but care to vote?

Tainted Hero gets my vote....There's some nice effects in the sig.....Can I have it free pwease :P

Just kidding...its pretty nice :)

noxide, there's just somethin about it I jus don't like...it's realy nice, but not as nice as tainted's :wink:

Well, Im trying to give a total un-biased opinion here.

Noxide: Sig's animation isnt as good as your previous. Its really plain, and the font is horrible.

Tainted: Definetly not as good as some of your previous. It has some nice effects, but its pretty bland. I kinda of like the vetical text though, its something different.

So, my vote is still Tainted.

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Tainted: Nothing we haven't seen before...Text is ugly. Border isn't good either. I like the colors and alright brushing.

Noxide: Horrible bg. Animation is way too fast. Nice concept and overall looks alright.

My vote goes to Tainted I guess...

Tainted - your sig is nice, but way too common these days.

Noxide - Also nice, okay border, animation goes too fast (should hold up bow longer). You should also animate the arrow actually moving. The background is okay, not too bland.

I'm not voting for either, both are good, but I can't decide which is better.

i vote for tainted

why?

i just took 5 mins to take these two screeny (goin for a inuyasha-wind s.car look) and edit them out (btw, the . in s.car has to be there or tip.it places "illegal program" in its place)

231938wind_scar_sample.jpg

and if i had flash mx still i could easily make what he has.. or even with a simple gif creator for that matter.. i dont think people understand the simplicity of this matter

but with tainted, i have no idea where to even start if i ever wanted to duplicate what he made

other then that.. they both look really nice..

i just went by how much talent was put in each of em[/img]