I think this is one of the best jokes ever

Google90

Did I miss something? I didn't think that was really funny :\ Maybe you needed to watch the LOG to find it funny?

The first version in this thread seemed the funniest to me.

sig2ho7.jpg

Lol. I've heard that joke before. ^_^ But, the version I've always heard, the third guy was carrying pineapples. :wink:

I heard it with coconuts... See, many variants around :P

Vmser.png

Lol. I've heard that joke before. ^_^ But, the version I've always heard, the third guy was carrying pineapples. :wink:

I heard it with coconuts... See, many variants around :P

Coconuts, pineapples, watermellons... why not all of them in the same joke with the same guy... poor guy...

Mau Mau!

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Mau-mau was just the word they used in the league of gentlemen version for the tribesmens' word for shoving fruit up your posterior. The joke in that version is that the person opts out of mau-mau, thinking that he will kill himself in the process... only to find that he is going to be killed that way anyway. Half of the reason that it was funny in LOG was the bit that happens in between the actual joke and the punchline -- but I can't explain that any better; you really have to have seen it.

why not all of them in the same joke with the same guy... poor guy...

Had to be 10 fruits of the same kind. Thats why.

Oh well, but with so many variations, why not to ask for 2 or 3 of a kind, :D

But they all might hurt... poor guy anyways! :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

lol! ive heard this one b4 exept differnent

their are 3 men in the desert searching for food they find a castle and ask if they can stay the old man who lives their aGrees but sais"if u open this door i will punish you!"

after a week the 3 men want to find out what is in that door so they open it and get caught then it goes to the normal end bit exept its a nettle plant lol

and the perosn who told me that was my p.e. teacher

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]