The 2nd Full set Zombie

ukyo

Getting sick of Leo's event? Then lets have some fun with him, just to get another (or more) full set zombie. Sounds impossible right? Since Leo always give us 500g after full zombie and emotes.

Anyway, there r some hints:

1. We r able to see an item we dropped in 3 mins on the ground.

2. Leo only comes out when burying the bones.

3. Usually we need about 2 mins to pass that event.

4. Leo will give u a replacement if u lost one.

5. The gap between 2 random events mostly in 25-30 mins.

Now, u may already knew how to get the 2nd zombie item or more.

Here is the pic:

0603277pa.gif

I KNOW seems like no point to do that since zombie item give none stats bonus and looks ugly, also I may throw them all away finally for small f2p bank size. BUT, we play games just for fun right? And I got some fun from it during boring combat training. Its also a good news to anyone who likes those zombie items and wants to keep a slot in bank when wearing one.

So anyone wanna challenge the 3rd set or more? Just have fun. :wink:

Wait, how can you have gotten 40.5k worth of 500gps from Leo and only get the event enough times for two sets?

Well, Id been wondering if we can get morn than 1 set of full zombie on this way for long time but didnt give it a try until I got 39.5k from Leo (thats y I decided to do that to proof my idea for some fun, coz I was really getting sick of it). Then I got that 2nd set of full zombie in couple of hours, took some pics deposited them all to the bank.

It is possible but I dont plan to get 3rd set currently, so Im getting 500g again(already 41k now). Maybe I will try that later after I got 124 combat in a few weeks.

How many bones have you buried now to get that much money form the random.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

I think that it would be the same as with scythes or bunny ears:

you already have 1

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Getting sick of Leo's event? Then lets have some fun with him, just to get another (or more) full set zombie. Sounds impossible right? Since Leo always give us 500g after full zombie and emotes.

Here is the pic:

0603277pa.gif

I KNOW seems like no point to do that since zombie item give none stats bonus and looks ugly, also I may throw them all away finally for small f2p bank size. BUT, we play games just for fun right? And I got some fun from it during boring combat training. Its also a good news to anyone who likes those zombie items and wants to keep a slot in bank when wearing one.

i buried bonews for 2 hours with no leo :(

Here is the pic:

0603277pa.gif

i buried bonews for 2 hours with no leo :(

try bigbones...

and how did ya ever do that? becuz my loot was gone b4 i did the rondom event... and it was already my 6th... and if you have only got 1min left... you need to pic up / drop it every 30 seconds...

anyway... did you use a stopwatch?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

you already have 1

cool so it does work 8)

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

How many bones have you buried now to get that much money form the random.

I have got at least 100k xp for prayer all from skeletons after this new event out.

i've heard there's a specific place where you get leo *a lot*. i don't remember where now.. someone made a rant post about getting leo like ever third bury

edit: found the post - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=429175

i buried bonews for 2 hours with no leo :cry:

I did read that post and replied, but I dont think there is a "specific place" to get Leo often.

Firstly u have to get a random event out, it depends on what and where ur doing, which lvl ur training etc, I dont wanna talk it too much here since there r many topics about it. At least as we know, we get random event ofen when we r training combat (att str def hp). So do nothing but only bury bones may not a good way to get Leo.

Next problem is how to get a Leo(same chance as zombie or shade) but not a MoM or dwarf or other events. "The gap between 2 random events mostly in 25-30 mins."(I mean mostly, I used to get 2 events in 15 mins once, only once). So usually after 20 mins (or say 25 mins) system may send u a random event until trigger it, so it is a big chance for a Leo or zombie or shade coz every single bones all may be a trigger.

So as to get a Leo, now u may know how to avoid that event also.

you already have 1

Do not think.

Do try.

try bigbones...

and how did ya ever do that? becuz my loot was gone b4 i did the rondom event... and it was already my 6th... and if you have only got 1min left... you need to pic up / drop it every 30 seconds...

anyway... did you use a stopwatch?

"The gap between 2 random events mostly in 25-30 mins." Just dont do that during first 20 mins (or say 25 mins) after an event, Leo wont come.

I have no stopwatch, but a hint: how long u burying 20 bones?