Games like Rune Scape

dragons_m8

Hi guys I just wanna jump away from runescape for a month as i would like to get back and see all the new updates at once.

I'm looking for a game that is free and like runescape is not modern but has like witchery, swordcraft and ranging. Also i would like it to be like runescape in the way that you can see, talk and fight each other pls help =)

dragonmansiglq0.png

This is why I made this topic.

Yeh but on ur little topic it is just any game but mine has to match a description........ :roll:

God stop trying to publisise your bloomin post!

Im not trying to publicise my "bloomin" post. If you looked there might be what you are looking for. A game like Runescape can be down to opinion. What are you basing Runescape as?

A 3D MMORPG?

An MMORPG with lots of skills?

An MMORPG with constant beggers?

An MMORPG with horrible customer support?

An MMORPG that has either free to play or Pay to play?

Lots of MMORPGS have skills such as ranging, magic and skills. Its a common thing!

Give more details! If I wanted a drink like Coca-Cola, would you suggest Pepsi? If you did, and I said it was too sugary - would you suggest diet pepsi? What if I said it was too flat?

Also, dont be so arrogant. It will give you a reputation on these boards. Not a good one I might add. :roll:

knkcopy.jpg

Yeh but on ur little topic it is just any game but mine has to match a description........ :roll:

With an attitude like that, combined with the vagueness of your post, you don't deserve help.

Especially since this is the twentieth topic asking for games like Runescape this year. Also, if you want help, you'll have to learn some civility. Cadburys_egg's thread is probably the best initiative to de-clutter the Off Topic boards since the creation of the Music and Movies board.

thank you very much striker =)

and i thank you very much for posting for who knows what time the exact topic that has been posted oh so many times before, even with the same name (only most spelled runescape correctly). Search, there are so many free games out there that have been posted.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

With an attitude like that, combined with the vagueness of your post, you don't deserve help.

Bubsa absolutelly right...

Why make a new post about games like Runescape (RPG - MMORPG) when's there already another... ?

Maybe you just want posts... maybe...

And Cadburys topic is really better! :)

thank you very much striker =)

you ignore a well written post about MMO's, but you accept an entierly vauge reply? Prioritiys are mixed up a bit :/.

All mixed up...

I could say its a spam making thinks like this, but I wont...

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png