Cooking gauntlets + swordfishes

joris_n

Depends on where you cook; you burn less on ranges.

Yea, always cook higher level food on ranges.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

just to ask the stupidest of questions

where they cooking guantlets or another kind?

Barrows drops to date: ahrim's skirt, hood and top x 5. Dharoks legs top x 2 and helm. Guthan's legs and plate. torags plate x 2. verc's flail skirt brassard x 2. karil's x bow coif and top

1st d drop 03/03/06 d med in barrows

thats cuz the lumby range is special, u burn less on it

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

all i remember is i haven't burned a single swordfish in years lol back in rsc i think it was around 75 cookin to stop burning em with 85 you stop burning without gaunts.. I could be wrong but i remember i haven't burned one in a LONG time same with lobs.. as soon as i was 65 cooking i didn't burn a single lobby...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

all i remember is i haven't burned a single swordfish in years lol back in rsc i think it was around 75 cookin to stop burning em with 85 you stop burning without gaunts.. I could be wrong but i remember i haven't burned one in a LONG time same with lobs.. as soon as i was 65 cooking i didn't burn a single lobby...

:oops: Yeah that's right lol.. You stop burning swordies WITHOUT gaunts in mid 80s :P

:oops: Yeah that's right lol.. You stop burning swordies WITHOUT gaunts in mid 80s :P

i don't know if it changed or not but i remember goin in the fishing guild on rsc without my gaunts and cookin swordfish and not burning a single one at 85 cooking...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

im 79 cooking and on the range in lumb. castle, without gaunts i cooked 200 swordfish, and didnt burn 1.

lumby range is the best range in rs you burn a lot less there. It also gives you 10% mor exp per item cooked

are you sure about this?

It doesn't. It did give it in RSC, but nowadays it just makes stuff easier to cook.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

The lobs is correct believe me, Ive been on a lobby spree lately and i never burned them with gauntlets at Catherby at level 64 cooking. But I want to know if that shark thing is really true, that you don't burn them at level 95 cooking with gauntlets?