perfect way to abyss craft safely and efficiently

yuyoi

well my way is to instead of bring glory just bring a duel ring, tele to c wars after u craft, pull out ur glory tele edge, bank ur glory and be on ur merry way lol, ea duel ring lasts 6 trips so u get by those pkers and even if u die u dont lsoe a glory swoots

This is very well know, Plus a dueling ring gets 8 trips. The reason that many people don't use this method is because it slows you down.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

The best way at low cost if you die is to use Ancient Edgeville tele, at the low cost of 2-3 nats for the space or whatever you craft, it beats doing it the jungle way,use of duel rings or losing a glory

Yeah I've know that for quite a while. Good trick though espicially for those tedious about losing their glory. And also refering to moopymitchell post it doesn't slow you down all that much its just the bit when you need to get the glory out of the bank at CW which slows you down. 15 seconds extra at the max.

So going to the alter (Esp at Nature Alter) wouldn't be a smarter option. :wink:

I care more about pouches then about my glory :)

Anyways when i see pkers there i warn them i'll be back with barrage and they usually let me rc in peace :):):)

If not i bring out my elven crystal and tele with it if i get attacked.

And sometimes I bring out 10 sharks and a red mask just to have a laugh at rc pkers :P

im more worried about my pouches aswell lol, i was crafting nats and lagged out on my last day of membership, so am now suck with my small, med and large pouches in my inventory, had to drop full red d-hide, ring of life, elemental sheild, sara book, gaunts, and ecto vial, i know this isnt much of a loss, it will just mean that i have to spend some time getting my items back, anyway back on topic, if you are making nats and are using small and med pouches only, making around 30 nats a trip you would only need to make 10 trips to be able to buy a new glory, i know you would lose some profit but its not really that much of a loss if you think about it, and the rewards outweigh the rish imo

Candymann16.png

I'd rather use the search function instead of posting an old idea on a topic which already has way too many threads...

you wanna live abyss RCing, wear some bloody hides and take something to teleport out with such as an elf crystal or ectophial. It's very hard to teleblock, entangle, AND kill somebody faster than they can get out of the situation.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Or you can just take ecto....if they tangle you then just ecto tele as it's a 1 click tele you can tele before they tb, and if they tb you first then you should have enough time to go to the abyss tele before they can tangle you :$

Devil Dante - 124 Combat - Banned.

Mr D4nt3 - 106 Combat - Banned.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

Let's do a fast calculation:

1 duel ring lasts 8 trips.

One trips makes 40 nats(with the stuff I

A duel ring costs 2k-one trip 250 gp.

I made 80k nats - thats 2000 trips - and got killed twice. Thats 2 glories worth 160k. 2000 trips with duel ring would cost 500k :P

To make it more profitable than using nats, you'd have to be killed 7 times when making 80k nats-And that shouldn't happen if you know how to craft safely

Uula.png

just use paddewa tele let them get the runes if u die so what

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p