Google Romance (April Fools)

Ah Google have done it again with their new Google Romance.

It cracked me up laughing when I saw it. They are genious at Google! :lol:

My favourite bit is the "Post multiple profiles with a bulk upload file, you sleaze" option.

All I can say is Very Nice Google ...very nice! :lol:

lol thats cool,

Upload your profile ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ tell the world who you are, or, more to the point, who youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d like to think you are, or, even more to the point, who you want others to think you are

heartogoldcopy1oo5cv.jpg

A big shout-out to o0samurai0o for the awesome sig!!!

Members is hawt

101 Combat

{Live Fast. Die Young. Leave A Good Looking Corpse}

User B does a Soulmate search, then hits "I'm feeling lucky"

:lol: Very funny Google, worryingly believable.

1. What is Google Romance?

Google Romance is a place where you can post all types of romantic information and, using our Soulmate SearchÃÆââââ¬Ã¾Ãââ, see search results that could, in theory, include the love of your life. Then we'll send you both on a Contextual DateTM, which we'll pay for while delivering to you relevant ads that we and our advertising partners think will help produce the dating results you're looking for.

2. ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the exact same copy you used on the Google Romance landing page.

Ah, so you noticed that, huh? ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s true, this general question and answer probably donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t belong in an FAQ to begin with. Please donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t tell our boss.

3. What is Soulmate Search?

Here on the Google Romance team, we follow the philosophy "Don't be medieval," so we brought only the latest psychographic and search algorithms to bear on the problem of hooking up our users. First you fill out an extensive personal profile carefully designed by a team of both married and single Google engineers for the express purpose of gathering and analyzing romantic information. Then you fill out an equally obscure and elaborate profile describing various attributes of the person with whom you wish to spend the rest of your life and click ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâSearch Romance.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s that simple.

4. Really? ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s that simple?

Well, you know how when you do a regular Google web search, you get back uncannily accurate search results?

5. Usually. But sometimes theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re a little off.

Yeah, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s why our early testers thought that Soulmate SearchÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅDid you really meanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

The requested URL was not found on this server. This means that you either:

Fell for our April FoolÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s joke, in which case ha ha, wasn't that amusing and harmless and mostly in good taste and not all psychologically damaging under various and sundry aspects of contemporary tort law, please don't sue us;

lol google made a funny.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

User B: "I never thought

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d be writing an online dating testimonial.

Until I met User AÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

komododabst3cn.png

eh, i thought it was ok. could have been better, but it was decent.

I was kind of hoping for a Gmail update :(

(like removing the silly chatbox that slows down the loading time)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

eh, i thought it was ok. could have been better, but it was decent.

I was kind of hoping for a Gmail update :(

(like removing the silly chatbox that slows down the loading time)

Yeah I was hoping for a Gmail update as well. But I enjoyed the Google Romance. :)

I wish I had a gmail account :(
Invite sent.

Additionally, I suggest you don't have your email publicly viewable - lots of robots collect them and spam you.

Thats just my spam account. I use it on forums but I have another account for my personal e-mails.

knkcopy.jpg

I wish I had a gmail account :(
Invite sent.

Additionally, I suggest you don't have your email publicly viewable - lots of robots collect them and spam you.

Thats just my spam account. I use it on forums but I have another account for my personal e-mails.

I enjoy reading the fake scams people send to me on my account. Though they did get me once when I first came to tip.it. :(