FF's

drokles

:evil: :x :evil: :x :cry: :cry:

I need to find FFVII. I know the basic story line, and bought advent children, but there are little bits and pecies i dont understand.... i need this game bad!!!!

BTW Advent children rocked!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Guest AshKaYu

Final Fantasy Seven just plain rocked. I was kinda touched that Aerith was willing to give up her life, so Cloud, Tifa and the rest of the gang could keep theirs. Plus the date with Barrett was fun :P

Plus the date with Barrett was fun :P

You dated Barrett?

I thought you could only date Tifa, Aeris or Yuffie :oops:

On topic: I have to say, I liked seven the most. It just, drags me back into it every few months. Plus, I love trying to kill emerald weapon at the lowest level I can :P . I've only played five, seven, eight and nine so far though.

Chrono Trigger ftw :( .

I dislike Final Fantasy... I never got into the *step 5 steps* *fight takes 20 minutes* *another 5 steps* *repear*

Harsh exageration, I know, but I just never got into the final fantasy world.

Ash, edit your post now! Don't give any spoilers out >.<

Lion, if there's anything you need clarifying, give me a PM and I'll try to help.

Thx bubsa, but i really want to play it... how can i call myself an FF nerd without playing VII (BTW its only cool to refer to FF's by their roman nemerual names :wink: )

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

1.FF7 - "Dirge of Celbius" (i guess its considered an FF game ;))

2.FF7

3.FF12 (which i just completed. jap version btw. Ha to non jap readers)

and

4.FFT

if it wasnt for 12, Tactics would go 3rd place

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

Plus the date with Barrett was fun :P

You dated Barrett?

I thought you could only date Tifa, Aeris or Yuffie :oops:

On topic: I have to say, I liked seven the most. It just, drags me back into it every few months. Plus, I love trying to kill emerald weapon at the lowest level I can :P . I've only played five, seven, eight and nine so far though.

the date system.

somehow i start new games just to see how the dating for other chars go but i just seem to get Tifa all the time

Tifa <3 (H)

I've been trying to get FFVII running on my pc, but even with the Windows XP patch the game always crashes when leaving the screen where you learn how to climb ladders :|

Ash, edit your post now! Don't give any spoilers out >.<

Lion, if there's anything you need clarifying, give me a PM and I'll try to help.

Thx bubsa, but i really want to play it... how can i call myself an FF nerd without playing VII (BTW its only cool to refer to FF's by their roman nemerual names :wink: )

Hehe, got that last bit right :)

FFVII was definitely the best. It was also the first i got. The graphics for the time were pretty sweet, and i loved it the first time i played it. The soundtrack is awesome, from the opening theme to One Winged Angel (my favorite FF song), and the storyline was phenominal. I just bought Advent Children on the 25th, and i was very happy with it. Oh and to the person that said that Aerith gave up her life so that they could all live, if i remember correctly she didn't. None of them knew that Sephiroth was going to pop out of nowhere and stab her...but i cried when that happened :( as i'm sure everyone did. Also, just the atmosphere and feel of the game was aweosme. Traveling across the world map, getting new, secret summons, working the countless hours to get the Gold Chocobo and the prized Knights of the Round materia, i loved it the whole way through. Oh yeah, what was you guys' favorite places in the games you chose? My favorite was Midgar, i always loved that part where you were climbing up, grabbing the batteries to make different pieces of a makeshift ladder move. I can't explain the awesomeness of this game, if you haven't played it, i suggest you go out and get it this second.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

1.FF7 - "Dirge of Celbius" (i guess its considered an FF game ;))

Let me be the firs tto ask how you played a game that dosent even exist. DoC istn out yet.

they released it in Jap on the Feb ;)