SwampJedi - 2280+ - 120cb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still seece [sp?] to astonish me, now though! go for 1st place! milbrand has 90 combat [from a tipoff] :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: aaah no! go ftw!

btw ~ think i should stay under 90 combat? id love to but i have 70 str and att , also i would be dead annoyed if i could NEVER wear barrows armour.

+ i would like to barrows and cw but id probably lvl! aaaagh i dont know what to do :oops: also if i didnt the max i would go is 102, shall i stay below 100 maybe like the great ard choille? im so confused

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

The elusive bank pic. \'

Don't suppose you want some help getting rid of all that ess and those black hides eh? :P

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Of course! You can run essence for me. You pick bring me essence, I make runes, you run back and get more. I'm sure you can use the exercise.

Oh, you wanted something for you? :P

Smart Alek!!!

Oh...can I raid your closet? I've been looking for the right headgear for this event I have to go to. :mrgreen:

Of course! You can run essence for me. You pick bring me essence, I make runes, you run back and get more. I'm sure you can use the exercise.

Oh, you wanted something for you? :P

Why you..! Don't make me kill you again... :mrgreen: I'll settle for irits, Ard and I can split 'em. O:)

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

^lol good point^ also ever thinking of combat lvling? i know its a dumb question seems thats what the entire threads based around, but why dont you go sub 100? just saying it gives you alot more freedom. me personally was going to go for a sub 90 skiller but because i have 70 str, id you cant not have 70 defence =p id get lvl 89, PANTS! if i even lvled a hp lvl id be lvl 90! that means i wouldnt be able to cw, barrows, pest control and most likely not do any new quest that gave combat xp 8-) so i though yeah cool i want to be the restricted :^o lol. all that to ask if you were ever going to leave the 80's lol...disco diva :)

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

Omg phr33 yellow phat, money and herbs pl0x? Real nice bank for a combat 87. =)

Edit: How is it possible to have 14 piles of unids at 85 herblore? :roll: :P

Heh - the unids are for when I buy. That way no one can pass off cheapo unids as over ranarr. If you don't know how to do the anti-scam when buying unids, please check out the official forums. There is a sticky there by Ba Ba Blue in the Herblore section that describes the procedure.

The extras are toadflax, torstol, and snapdragon, but you knew that. :)

Petey, I will be working combat... but staying under 90. I can get 80, maybe even 85 slayer, if I cannon all the way and remaining 89 combat.

Nice bank and skills you've got there :)

I reconise your name from somewhere...Have we traded before?

And your skills are very similar to mine in alot of respects :P

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif