SwampJedi - 2280+ - 120cb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so nice stats!! i wanna be like you :P

These are all the people in the top 10,000 players under 90 combat. As you can see, I'm 6th in the entire world in my special class. [NB]

• 1762 Milbrand 89

3485 Wyxor 88

4562 Xxvk3vjz14k9 86

4613 Motoroja 88

6609 Jugernot55 89

7212 Swampjedi 87

7548 Justkiss Me 85

7956 Soky246 83

7973 Fizz Gigg 89

8348 Mr Ph3r 89

8478 Dradar0 89

8928 Athena 18 88

9600 Tika Yaya 89

9671 The Tallest1 89

how do u know this list? (the tallest1 is my friend)

Great stats, I concider myself a skiller in that all my stats are around the same levels save a few easy ones (fletch nd cook).

Keep up the good work. Ill hit 1700 at about 108 combat lol

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

so nice stats!! i wanna be like you :P

So do I lol. I'm sort of a skiller, but nothing compared to the likes of you. Gratz on 99 cooking and 1600 total at under 90 cb. You ownnnnnn. Bank pic lol? Can I add you, I want to meet a few skillers lol. I could do with a few tips :? Do you know Mr Ph3r, he's a good friend of mine. If you don't know him... get to know him he rocks lol. I've added you just in case you say yes. Thanks maybe in advance and once again gratz swamp, you own!

I don't personally know Ph3r, but he does have some good stats.

What's your RS name.

As for a bank pic, I dunno. As you can guess, I have a pretty good bank. It's amazing what you can buy when you don't need a whip or dragon or barrows. Posting it doesn't appeal to me, because I really don't need beggars. Maybe later, when I get 1650 or something.

incredibly nice stats for a lvl 87 man. Congrats on 1600 and good luck with 1700? 10/10 for your lvl.. Youre only like 70 lvls behind me and im 120 lol :$

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

I don't personally know Ph3r, but he does have some good stats.

What's your RS name.

As for a bank pic, I dunno. As you can guess, I have a pretty good bank. It's amazing what you can buy when you don't need a whip or dragon or barrows. Posting it doesn't appeal to me, because I really don't need beggars. Maybe later, when I get 1650 or something.

I'll introduce you to Ph3r or something lol ;) Rs name is Lego9661. I understand what you mean by beggars on these forums, especially cos you have a purple. Btw do you make your cash from skills or are you a merchant or pick bananas on Karamja ftw!

Skills for the vast majority. However I did get a mask set which then doubled in price, so that was about 10m worth.

I have merchanted for things that I need, though. For example, I bought half keys, had someone make glories, and sold enough to break even on the keys. I kept the rest for runecrafting. I also did this to get a full Zamarok book. But as for merchanting just to make cash - no.

at first i thought it was sorta dumb the whole 90 lvl players thing.

but you got some really nice stats. because most of your none cmbt skills are better then mine lol.

nice Herb lvl BTW! hehe.

:)

mysig11sv5.png