SwampJedi - 2280+ - 120cb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and keep up the great work from a lvl85 (total levels of 1466) skill leveller.

One day (sometime in the next decade) I hope to do something similar.

Keep going

Helios_Gamos.png

Quod liet ingratum est; Quod non licet acrius urit.

wow gr8 stats, good luck in ur next goals.. oh and the only one i would like higher is slayer... thatws just me though lol i like doing slayer but now im a busy, and for the nest 2-3 weeks quests, then farm for ranaars make p pts and maybe barrows... for first time!

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Congrats on the lvl Swamp.

ur list of top players dont make sense i searched most of em and they dont exist ( bar u) sum1 post on here the screenies of them in hghscores if u can find em plz?

I can assure you they are most certainly there. I've looked them all up myself before and all were indeed listed. Copy and paste the names. :wink:

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

These are all the people in the top 10,000 players under 90 combat. As you can see, I'm now 4th in the entire world in my special class.

Give me a break.. :roll: :lol:

Im 1st in the entire world in my special class, which is the class of people named "E_D_G_E_1039".