Who's your Slayer Master?

cardovilian

The reason I ask this is that out of my last fourteen assignments from Chaeldar (Lost City) I have received (not in this order):

Dagganoths x3

Fire Giants x3

Blue Dragons x3

Bronze Dragons x2

Lesser Demons x2

Trolls x1

Shadow Warriors x1

Notice anything missing?

Yep - Slayer Monsters. The last time I was in the Slayer tower or dungeon was for Infernal Mages (lvl 45 Slayer), and I am currently lvl 61 with combat 88. So where are my Turoths, Bloodvelds etc. I'm not so much bothered about drops - I got a dragon spear from the Shadow Warriors though (which was nice), because I know these things are random and I could kill a thousand slayer monsters without getting one. But the lack of variety is starting to dull my enthusiasm a bit. Is anyone else noticing this, or is it just me. Should I try another Slayer Master, or are the other Slayer Masters equally unimaginative?

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Check the master slayer guide by whoever it was....

Goto buthrop or another slayer master.. complete task then goto Lost city. You have 50% chance of getting the highest slayer monstaer for you.

I have tested this and works for me as well

Got lazy last 6 trips and my assignments were:

121 Gargoyles

166 Kalphites

152 Gargoyles

111 Jellies

155 Karusk (Buthroped for 7 cave bugs LOL)

122 Jellies

So you can try to goto edge then lost city to help you with your... lack of interesting assignments..

Good luck

Actually I did Burthorpe the last Blue Dragon assignment (got Banshees ironically), next two assignments were...? Fire Giants and Dagganoths!

newsighq9.jpg

In all honesty I'm quite jealous lol! I understand what you're saying about the variety, but with the exception of the bronze dragons your assignments rock - very quick hp, no special slayer items required - therefore full guthans can be used. Decent drops from most of them and quiet training places.

Give me that list over turoths any day!

I use Chaeldar as well, last few assignments have been:

147 Iron drags (burthorped for wolves)

155 Iron drags (burthorped for wall beasts)

144 Iron drags (killed 9 then burthorped for wolves I figured Chaledar was trying to tell me something by this time.)

121 Turoths

152 Blue Drags - current task

Mordendravid.png

Hate to say this but those are some good tasks you got there, it seems all I get from lost city master is dragons and more dragons, and those dang Turoth's . Worked on slayer for 3 months straight from level 78 to currently 85 and only 1 time did I get dust devils or blue dragons. I understand about the need for variety, try edgeville master for a few assignments then go back to lost city. Maybe she be nicer to you then :wink:

queenvalerie.png

I tend to use edgeville, at 80 combat i'd probably have to burlthorpe too many tasks from the higher guys.

Far as i can recall, from 35 - 49 slayer so far the only slayer monster tasks i've had are:

2 harpy

1 wall beast

1 pyrefiend

1 banshee

I've probably had 10 times that in normal monster assignments :(

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

edge is good if u want quick task...i did like 8 assignments and no slayer creatures though =/

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

i think that edge master is the best because you may not always get slayer monster but you do get a variety in monster and the lvl of the monster.

i've gone from harpies to lessers at this moment so a gd varity in lvls me thinks :D

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Barrows: 2X Ah Skirt - 1X K Coif - 1X V Skirt - 2X K Top - 1X G Skirt - 1X V Brassy - 1X V Helm - 1X T Helm

I use Chaledar, some popular assignments appear to be Trolls, Turoth, Fire Giants, and Lesser Demons. I'm 82 combat and 58 Slayer.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

If i remember correctly the last slayer monster i got was Desert Lizards and that was a week ago. I have been getting a ton of dagganoths, burning a hole in my pocket from all the cballs...i might have to burthope my precious daggs next time i get them...

I mainly use the guy in Canifis, he gives alot of slayer monsters, the ones i've gotten from him so far all three are slayer monsters.

67 Desert Lizards

25 Banshees

167 Desert Lizards

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

In all honesty I'm quite jealous lol! I understand what you're saying about the variety, but with the exception of the bronze dragons your assignments rock - very quick hp, no special slayer items required - therefore full guthans can be used. Decent drops from most of them and quiet training places.

Give me that list over turoths any day!

\

What he said.

I love to kill Daggs, FGs, Lessers, Trolls, Blues. Well, basically most of he monsters you (cardovilian) listed. Can't really see why you're complaining. :roll:

Kostyaf.png

I love to kill Daggs, FGs, Lessers, Trolls, Blues. Well, basically most of he monsters you (cardovilian) listed. Can't really see why you're complaining. :roll:

I have no problem with killing those monsters, just not over and over again!

But my latest assignment......178 Jellies! Maybe Chaeldar reads the Tip.it forums?!

newsighq9.jpg

I went for shilo for a very long time, getting tons of metal dragons so I just got fed up with it because I don't do metal dragon tasks, because they are a waste of time. Went to lost city, and I went 3 days of playing around 6-9 hours a day, meybe more of straight good tasks. Every 2-3 tasks I had gotten fire giants as a task. The only tasks that I had replaced were turask tasks since they use up to much food and don't drop anything good. I had gotten tons of gargoyles which I love for slayer. Now whenever I get a bad task from either shilo or lost city, I will replace then go to the opposite master. Seems to be working well since once I switch over ill get a good run of tasks then a bad one, then switch masters and get a good run of tasks :).

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.