TET Slave Auction Drop Party Discussion-Commentary-Pic Topic

ravinasian

It's a shame you don't half what your going to drop and make one half be dropped at peak US time, and one at peak European time. Now that would be much fairer.

What are you talking about? There's nothing to be fair about - they're giving away FREE STUFF. The fair thing to do would be to not give it away to complainers such as yourself that don't deserve it.

summerpngwy6.jpg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame you don't half what your going to drop and make one half be dropped at peak US time, and one at peak European time. Now that would be much fairer.

What are you talking about? There's nothing to be fair about - they're giving away FREE STUFF. The fair thing to do would be to not give it away to complainers such as yourself that don't deserve it.

Or he could make it fair by setting up his own 50+ mill drop party :?

i was on for most of the drop party, then i left with 19 minutes to go... kinda wish i had stayed for another minute cuz my buddy called right after i logged off and said he got 5 sets of rune legs right where i logged off at...

anyway great party i had fun :D

Hai..

nireva i hope u didnt sign up to tipit just to go to the party like the others .....

Even if he didn't who cares if people do that. If they sign up to the forums then they have as much right as the people who have been here for a couple of years.

People shouldn't be so greedy and learn to share the fun with the new users too.

sig2ho7.jpg

Here are the pics.

~I Hope They Came A'ight~

91xd.png

Actually, I didn't get "mad", I just felt bad that so many ppl were following me and waiting for me to drop stuff and they were missing the REAL drops. They thought I was TET.

There were drops going on, and I had like 100 ppl on me. lol. I left so they could get some drops instead of watching me.

For some reason ppl thought I was there to drop, but I was just there to get mobbed. And man, did I get mobbed! It was fun, though, I had a Leesters choo choo train going around Fally of maybe 80 ppl.

Wish I took pics. It was truly crazy.

And I'm really sorry I couldn't respond to everyone. I turned on my private chat, and I can't tell you how fast the messages were rolling past my screen. It was so overwhelming. Again, apologies to everyone trying to get my response. There was just no way, I'm sorry. :(

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

its o.k. i don't blame you. just about everyone recognizable got mobbed, but i guess that's the nature of big expensive drop parties. i commiserated with some of the people. i had fun waching all the people and their cool\expensive armour. i just wish the droppers wouldn't get mobbed. i bet they all have headaches still from all that chaos and all the "liek its my b-day and i hant gotten everyhting!!!!!!!!111" i once said: "isn't it everyone's birthday today?" from all the people. ah well. i am very pleased. i gave away some lobsters i had left over from my 'karamja camping trip' anf gave them to some of the people who got nothing. i gave them to some of the ones who hung out with satenza at the very end. i missed the first half becasue of dinner, but i was very careful to check my times with anything as important as this.

hope everyone has as much fun as i did! (even if you got nothing, just remember that you diddn't lose anyhting either, right?)

tipitlessersigea3.png

addyfloor22vw.png

That's me!!! I'm Sike O! I had a great time! This was teh most awsomest, drop partry ever! It was also my first one! Me and my brother both ran around like like chickens with our heads cut off. I had a blast. I can't wait till the next tip.it event. Maybe I can be a dropper, if it's really as much fun as you say! :D I would have donated but I got hacked about 3 weeks beofore and had next to nothing. I made out pretty good from the party though.

I can't get imageshack to work for me, so I'll just tell you what I got.

-2 rune legs

-1 Mith mace

-1 Black plate body

-1 Iron mace

-3 addy ore

-2 maple short bow

-510 fire runes

-1 Magic ammulet

-1 iron bar

-83 gp (3 were from a woman someone killed :P )

-1 saphire

-1 un-cut saphire (I got this from an old man while I was running around)

-1 cosmic rune

-3 raw salmon

I also got a bunch of bones, ashes and logs. But those aren't worth mentioning! 8)

If I can get those screen shots uploaded later I will post them.

Thanks again,

Sike O

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I think i should say this again lol :lol:

EVERYONE, you know what happened , lemme tell you....

Mr.n333b l0ser (example) goes on f0rums , liek z0mfg a f7ki3ng dr0p party !!! w00000t lemme go attend , oh yes lemme assume its 4 pm HENBFEMT (a new time zeome he invented) lemme phone my other n333b friends , "z0mfg fri3nds liek the3r3s a d0p party at 4pm HENBFEMT !!!" "w000000t lets join and then flame tipit for not giving us something and them flame them for giving us wrong times !!!!!!!!"

(thats the noob's ideas) i say the party was a huge succes with hundreds for tipiters having fun , but ....... there were too manyNOOOOOOBS !!!!!!!!

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

gratz at least you got something ,

i didnt go there to get stuff, i dropped my set of zammy pl8, zammy skirt, zammy shield, zammy full helm, i dropped over a mill (gp) and i dropped 2 full rune sets :D . whoever got anything , gratz.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

it was pretty good, i only got rune kite, but still, my computer lagged cause there were so many people, there should be a party that has less people, but considering nobody has control over that, i really think it was the best it could be

Eunit3692.png

Can there be a free-to-play large drop party? aka "Slave Auction Drop Party"?

To answer your question, that was exactly what happened yesterday. In fact, it was in a free world and we called it the "Slave Auction Drop Party".

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

A really lame idea:

Have a huge drop party in the wilderness.

If someone kills someone else they got pked by leesters!

Lame I know :roll:

:shock:

I don't PK. I am the anti PKer. I think its mean, and should be taken out of the game. But thats just me, and DEFINATELY another thread. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

ok this could have been so much better.....

A) Have it in a uncrowded place.. not like agy fally park.. i counted 50 noobs who were not even tip.it people they just saw the drop party....

B) Have a free and mems drop party......

and drop more stuff.. .waited the whole time and got nothing, NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a free noob who wasnt with tip.it get a rune pl8 and kite!!!!!!!...

But I know a lot of people get good stuff soz....

kkthnxbye

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

The "kthxbye" was very rude.

Why did we not have a separate members party? Because most of our donations were in members items. We sold these few expensive items and used the money to buy LOTS of rune. Quantity versus quality was essential.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Boy has this thread been derailed by all the stupid moaning.

"Noob got free stuff, I didn't".

"I got junk cause of non-tip.it noobs"

It was a block party.

You go to be seen and see other people on the forums.

You have fun, meet people.

And there is the added excitement (BONUS) of having a chance to get free stuff.

It isn't your right to get free stuff.

You don't deserve free stuff anymore than any of the other "noobs" there.

Its just for FUN.

If you didn't have fun, stop whining, and never go again.

Thanks to everybody who put this on, slaves for donating there time, and masters for shelling out rediculuous amounts of hard earned gp.

Don't change a thing for next year except maybe let me be a slave. :P

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol