R.I.P. Proof

I_RexxKill_I

Genre elitists = Stupid.

Like what you like, shut up about what you don't.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Genre elitists = Stupid.

Who was that to?

I don't know, I read through the thread and there was a few inevitable rap naysayers.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Genre elitists = Stupid.

Who was that to?

I don't know, I read through the thread and there was a few inevitable rap naysayers.

Just checking if it was at me, if so it would of been wrong as I would of said rap sucks. :)

Also, just noticed that he brought it on himself. He pulled out his guns first and he shot first, he deserved being shot if he was trying to get someone else. No simpathy for someone shot trying to kill someone else. I hate wannabe hardasses.

sig5235ro7.jpg

i just found out proof shot first of course someone would shoot back BUT THE BOUNCER SHOUDLT OF HAD A GUN

bouncers cant pull guns dojnt matter where u live

he got murdered no matter if he deserved it or not and proof was the best in d-12

its sad

i just found out proof shot first of course someone would shoot back BUT THE BOUNCER SHOUDLT OF HAD A GUN

bouncers cant pull guns dojnt matter where u live

he got murdered no matter if he deserved it or not and proof was the best in d-12

its sad

right... because the bouncer should just let him have some target practice. :roll:

He got exactly what he deserved for pulling a stunt like this.

image1ne5.png

QFT.

I feel sorry for his family and relatives but do i feel sorry for him? No, he might be a million dollar rapper but that cant save him from his own stupidity.

1264cc30.gif

QFT.

I feel sorry for his family and relatives but do i feel sorry for him? No, he might be a million dollar rapper but that cant save him from his own stupidity.

ditto.

On kind of a side track: I hate when famous people think they are more surperior than the normal person out there which kind of relates to this event. You don't shoot at innocent life no matter who you are.

"Yo n*****, get yo b**** a** outta my b**** face foo!"

I hate rap, I hate Eminem (or M&M :D ). So i'm glad if he' sad :twisted:

The ironic thing is you hate someone becuase of their rude laungage, but you just brought yourself down to his level becuase of your rude additude. I have a feeling you hate yourself.

On kind of a side track: I hate when famous people think they are more surperior than the normal person out there which kind of relates to this event. You don't shoot at innocent life no matter who you are.

People that are famous may appear to have that sort of surperior additude becuase the world has put them on there backs. So its kind of our fault that famous people are so cocky.

Like Toy Soldiers..

I was thinking of Kids with Guns from the Gorillaz, damn vendetta games. All people that have guns have something that should've never existed.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Like Toy Soldiers..

I was thinking of Kids with Guns from the Gorillaz, damn vendetta games. All people that have guns have something that should've never existed.

Protection comes at a price, Oy. BTW, welcome to the OT forums!! You're joining the Exodus. :wink:

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

I've been OT'ing long before you were here piano, lurking in the shadows :P

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Neither of them should have had guns. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Your whole freaking country shouldn't have guns legalised. Period.

Neither of them should have had guns. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Your whole freaking country shouldn't have guns legalised. Period.

Exactly. Its also pathetic how some states here are beginning to promote anarchy to a certain degree.

Even here in the state of PA they're trying to make carrying a hand gun without a permit legal.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva