R.I.P. Proof

I_RexxKill_I

Proof from D-12 was shot in the head at 4:30AM at a club the other day.. he was pronounced dead at the hospital... i didnt see a thread so i thought i should make one, he was no doubt the sickest in D-12, and he was best friends with Eminem.. This is a sad day in hip-hop.

REST IN PEACE PROOF

I'm not really down with your hip-hop lingo, but no doubt this was a tragedy. He was best man at Eminem's last wedding, wasn't he?

He may have rapped misoginistic and pretty gratuitous stuff, but knowing he brought a bit of happiness to many people's lives shows it's a shame his life was ended so suddenly.

R.I.P. God, I hate guns.

yea its people jealousy, they probably saw him drinking cristal with his rich buddies and someone got jealous

its SAD

Actually he was the one who fired shots first,so not gonna mourn his death at all :D

he was no doubt the sickest in D-12

What was he sick with? Was it serious?

He meant the coolest. :wink:

sarcasm ftw!

anyways, i like listening to emenim. not afraid to admit it :P . just found out today that i like rap a lot more than i thought i did (i used to say the only music i cant stand is rap, now i really can say i like everything), i was listening to a dr dre/snoop dog song, i remember it from GTA:SA. i really like the old stuff like that 8)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

yeah, its just this new crap i cant stand..

good ole' NWA and Chronic :)

so silly "Laffy Taffy" Crap, and those stupid rapers today, only good rapper i like today is Ludacris.

"Yo n*****, get yo b**** a** outta my b**** face foo!"

I hate rap, I hate Eminem (or M&M :D ). So i'm glad if he' sad :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You'd show some more respect if you knew how those guys grew up, now if you said that if it were say "Jessica Simpson" or one of those stupid pop stars, i would agree, they were probably rich and had "connections" to get into the business early. this guy earned everything he had. I may not like rap that much, but at least show some respect for the guy.

You'd show some more respect if you knew how those guys grew up, now if you said that if it were say "Jessica Simpson" or one of those stupid pop stars, i would agree, they were probably rich and had "connections" to get into the business early. this guy earned everything he had. I may not like rap that much, but at least show some respect for the guy.

The only thing I have respect for Rap artists are those that 'freestyle'. Basicly, those that come up with their songs on a whim, that, to me, takes talent. However, when they have the studio recordings of the same played out ideas, that doesn't take as much.

Anyways, They did have a tough time getting to where they were, so on that I respect them. I hate rap more than anything, but hey, he did 'make' it from nothing.

Authorities in Detroit confirmed today that the D12 rapper instigated a deadly nightclub shooting early Tuesday that left him dead and another man critically injured with a bullet wound to the head.

According to Detroit police spokesman Sergeant Omar Feliciano, detectives on the scene have determined the hip-hopster was the first to draw a gun and started shooting at Bender after the two got into a heated argument.

A previous press report stating Proof was licensed to carry a firearm was false, the police spokesperson added.

The Free Press says Proof pistol-whipped Bender, a former Army staff sergeant, before firing.

"Proof knocked the dude down and stood over him with gun in hand," a source close to the rapper is quoted by AllHipHop.com. "Proof shot first...Proof was shot four times--twice in the head and twice in the chest/stomach area."

He got shot for trying to act like a hardass, no sympathy from me.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I dont really think its a sad day cus he's dead to be honest. Its more sad that guns are still such a large part of American culture. He got what he deserved, no sympathy.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

That's too bad. Weither he pulled the gun first or not. It's too bad when somebody dies.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yea, i couldn't care less.

One of my mates was all "did you hear about Proof?" and I just shrugged and said "meah" and he's like "meah? he's dead" so I shrugged again :P

Yea, i couldn't care less.

One of my mates was all "did you hear about Proof?" and I just shrugged and said "meah" and he's like "meah? he's dead" so I shrugged again :P

exact thing i did, *Shrug* who cares, he initiated it first, he got hit, his problem.

Like Toy Soldiers..

That was my first thought when I heard about him dying as well. Its a terrible irony to be shot dead in a music video then shot dead in real life. :(

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)