My Goal of ~Lvl~100~Combat~[New lvl- 50 ranged]

already know some people who are coming. this goal (ie. fleching and wc) will take around a month? ill be magicing after that i think.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Good Luck with your CB,

With Pest Control go for goals instead of levels

for example,

A goal for me would be to get 100 points in one go or something similar (sorry If this number is to high, I dont do pest control),

and another good way to train without the monotomy is to listen to music,

talk with people on MSN or something similar.

I find this works if you are training on Experiments because they take awhile to kill, but have it so you can still see abit of your RS screen to make sure you dont get randome events.

Also try to space out your training by doing things you enjoy, like castle wars or pking trips with your friends/clan or playing a different online game or just every hour or so going for a short walk somewhere so it doesnt seem you are on the computer 24/7 training.

hope this helps

Cheers,

m3rl1n m463

Ok Level 100 goal o.O the big 100 :)

First: I suggest you dont really do experiments even though they are good exp do slayer then maybe by level 100 you will be around 80-85 slayer, that means you can get a free whip which i can see from what you wrote is what you want :D . I am also a noob that is trying to get a noob, all i got is 1.5m cash/items in total :( . And i am level 82 and i am too lazy to work for it. But this is about you not me :D . So since I am guessing you have atleast one d scimmy (if you did monkey madness) or a d long. So this is what you should do when slaying.

Monsters With Very High Defence: Skip the tasks just go to the guy in burithope.

Monsters With Moderate Defence: Do the tasks just take a few attack pots or super attack pots. And use a d baxe special so your str is raised and you can lay a good deal of damage on them.

Mosters With Low Defence: Do not skip these tasks do them, use just your regular wepon. And use a d baxe special so your str is raised and you can lay a good deal of damage on them.

N.B.: If the monster has a high attack take a Excalibur and use its special because it is very very HELPFUL!

Also when you get 70 Attack 70 Str and 70 Defence then Get Full Guthans because on the long run it can be way cheaper then using food.

But this is only if you can make 10m which does not seem to be a thing you can do atm, because you cant afford a whip (just like me). So you will have to use food, but no worries you can fish like 10k lobbies/monkfish and it will last you a very long time but the only problem is it will take forever and if you get the monkfish (10k) then you can sell it for 4m! That means a whip for you! But if you get lobbies then it will be 3m which also means you get a whip, but monkfish is faster then lobbies J. But I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t suggest you sell your food, but rather you should use it to train. With the 10k monkfish you should be able to get from 43-65 slayer easily, if you use your food wisely then you might be able to get 70! But that is if you also range/cannon some tasks such as, Fire Giants, Dagonoths, Blue Dragons, Trolls, and any other tasks which are in multi-combat (even though blue drags, troll, and fire giants are not multicombat but they are still good place, or you can just range them) But I know this is not a ranged goal but a few ranged levels would not hurt.

And I think someone said this before already, but if ever feel bored do something you like, Castle Wars, Pking, Dueling, Boxing/Fencing in your house or a friends house.

Whatever you want personally I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t enjoy Castle Wars much for some reason J. But Pking and Dueling is SOOO fun for me J. But if you get so overwhelmed of teleporting around to get your tasks because it takes a while then at around 55 slayer at least you can stop (for the magic dart), but I strongly suggest you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t give up on slayer because it if you get 65 slayer then you can kill Dust Devils which drop a lot of fire runes, a lot of rune arrows, and many other things that really add up!. But also if you are lucky you have a chance of getting a dragon chain that sells for a whooping 18m!. (Prices subject to change) That makes it possible for you to buy a set of guthans, making it way easier for you to train slayer without the hassle of food. And I can guarantee you will get at least one dragon chain if you kill 12k dust devils.

You need to kill 2,937 105 HP Monsters to gain 1,233,363 XPfor level 80 Attack

You need to kill 3,301 105 HP Monsters to gain 1,386,068 XPfor level 80 Strength

You need to kill 4,015 105 HP Monsters to gain 1,686,068 XPfor level 80 Defence

105 Hp monsters being Dust Devils

And if you keep your 59 mage and ranged 47, then I am guessing be level 100 you will have around 85 hp (guessing) You will be combat 99, which is very close to 100, so if you keep the mage and ranged then you might want to get 1 level in attack 1 level in str and 1 level is defense, because its easier then getting 3 attack levels because you need to acquire more experience. If you have a whip then it will be VERY VERY easy to get the attack and defense level. But the str might take awhile because you need to use a d scimmy/d long. D Scimmy being better. Hope this helped I will be adding more to this.

Thank bigmoneyak (forum name) Axe Man Jack (RSN) for this, i copied the things under this right from his post, this is if you want to do slayer.

Axe Man Jack's Guide to Becoming a Master Slayer

Introduction

Requirements

Worlds to Train On

Things to Do Between Tasks

Cannon or No Cannon?

Monsters

Best and Worst Monsters to Train On

Getting To Know Axe Man Jack

Conclusion

Introduction

In my opinion Slayer is one of the best skills Jagex has implemented in the game. Through training it you will have variety in the monsters that you kill, special drops that only a slayer of the appropriate level can obtain, and the opportunity to max out all of your offensive skills (Attack, Strength, Defense, Range, and Mage).

The guide that follows is the result of a promise I had made in the past that when I reach 99 Slayer I will give out my secrets to becoming a high level Slayer. I do not aspire to become the most well known authority on the skill, or write an all inclusive skill guide. For a basic guide Tip.it's official skill guide is more than impressive for getting started in the skill. Instead this guide is to help the serious slayer level 75+ reach their goal of 85 or higher.

With that in mind know that all that follows is my opinion and is the methods I myself used while becoming a 99 Slayer.

Before You begin there are some prerequisites that I'll assume you already have accomplished if you are serious about being an efficient slayer. They are the following quest, skill, and equipment recommendations. Note, if a quest is listed I assume you know that you must complete the prerequisites to the quest that is listed.

Requirements

Recommended Reading Before You Begin

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=slayer_guide.htm

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2quest

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=barrows_guide.htm

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=mage_ ... _arena.htm

Essential

Quests

Desert Treasure- Access to Dust Devils, and Ancient Magics for getting around.

Dwarf Cannon- Allowed to use Dwarf Cannon.

Ghosts Ahoy- Ectophial allows you frequently used route to farming plot and slayer tower.

Horror From The Deep- Access to Daggannoths and prayer books.

Lost City- Access to Lost City Slayer Master.

MourningÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Ends - Part 1- Tiny Elf Crystal allows you fast access to Elves and Bears.

Priest in Peril- Access to Canafis Slayer Master.

Rum Deal- Access to Fever Spiders.

Shilo Village Quest- Access to Shilo Village Slayer Master.

Skills

70 attack- Ability to wield Abyssal Whip and Guthan's War Spear

70 Defense- Ability to wear Guthan's Armor

43 Prayer- Protection from Melee, needed on the rare occasion when you are out of food and Guthan's has not healed you yet.

Gear

Full Guthan's- Essential for healing off of monsters that drop ash or poison you; Abyssal Demons, Nechryals, Black Demons, Kalphites, and so on.

Dwarf Cannon- Lets you fully exploit Kalphites, Black Demons, Dust Devils, Trolls, and other lesser monsters for fast and efficient (albeit expensive) experience.

Suggested

Quests

Dragon Slayer- Access to Melzar's Mazes Ghosts.

Elemental Workshop- Allowed to use Elemental Shield.

EnakhraÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Lament- Camulet allows easy access to switching between Ancient and Regular Magics.

Fremennik Trials, The- You make the Enchanted Lyre which gives you a faster route to the Slayer Dungeon.

Garden of Tranquillity- Ring of Charos (U) allows you cheap travel and lets you enchant Lyres for a raw bass.

Grand Tree, The- Access to Gnome Glider.

Lost Tribe, The- Quicker access to Lumbridge swamp caves for Cave Bugs, Cave Slime, and Wall Beasts. Also unlocks quick route to Juna from Tears of Guthix.

One Small Favor- Key ring makes finding your keys without hassle.

Roving Elves- Needed for Mournings End - Part 1- but specifically allows you access to the Crystal Bow. Essential when ranging Abyssal Demons.

Rune Mysteries and Abyssal Runecrafting Mini Game- Quick access to nature altar outside of which has many monkeys to kill.

Tears of Guthix- Free experience once a week if Slayer is your lowest skill.

Watch Tower- Fast access to Blue Dragons and caged Greater Demons.

Skills

60 Magic and Al Kharid Mage Training Completion- Bones to Peaches. Lets you stay at Dust Devils for an entire melee assignment, or longer if that's your desire. You can not use Guthan's down there because you have to wear your face mask the entire time.

81 Agility (Or 78 with Agility Potion)- Allows you access to all Slayer related Agility Shortcuts (Slayer Dungeon, Slayer Tower, and Taverly Dungeon).

Gear

Full Dharok's- Great strength training. Makes quick work of Gargoyles, Black Demons, Infernal Mage's, Abyssal Demons.

Worlds to Train On

One of the most important things to look for when embarking on your task is for a relatively clear or uncrowded training area. With the number of worlds climbing most training spots have less of a burden on them and you should have a relatively enjoyable experience no matter what world you choose.

But... to be an efficient slayer you need to train on a full world. Why? Because the fuller the world, the faster the monster re-spawn. Take for example, you are training range on Nechryals in my suggested spot. On an empty world you will have to wait 20 seconds or longer for the next Nechryal to appear. When you are fighting on a full world the Nechryal will re-spawn almost as soon as you retrieve your arrows. This over time will save you a great deal of time and will make your Gargoyle, Nechryal, and any other re-spawning monster slaying assignment far more enjoyable.

Your ideal world for slayer? World 2. With the majority of people no lifing in Falador selling and reselling their items the rest of the world is fairly barren. If you have trouble getting on to world 2 other high use worlds will work for re-spawn rates but are more likely to have a competitor for your training locations.

Things to Do Between Tasks

Between tasks you have the option to raise other skills on the way to talk to your preferred master.

Lost City:

When visiting the Lost City you can get a full load of Adamant and Mithril ores.

Teleport to Lumbridge

Go through the graveyard agility obstacle

Mine a full load of ores,

Get your new assignment in the Lost City

This is more efficient when on world 2 because the Mithril will re-spawn very quickly and you will be able to mine a full load without any waiting.

Shilo:

When visiting Shilo you can pick fruit trees, mine a load of gold, and buy water filled vials.

Teleport to Ardogne

Take the boat to Brimhaven

Pick your fruit tree (I have pineapple)

Mine the rest of your inventory full of gold

Take the cart to Shilo

Bank

Buy all the water filled vials from the general store

Get your new Assignment from the Lost City

Canafis:

When you are assigned a monster in the Slayer Tower, Werewolves, or Fever Spiders the Ectophial takes you past a farming patch. Since slaying provides you with a huge amount of high level farming seeds why not use it?

Use Ectophial to teleport to the Ectofuntus

Deposit supercompostable items in bin or retrieve completed super compost

Plant your choice of herb and other produce (I make the highest herb my level allows and potatoes currently.)

Continue on to Canafis

Bank

Continue on to your slayer assignment

Cannon or No Cannon?

The Dwarf Cannon is a very useful tool in quickly getting slayer levels. In the monster lists that follow I will note if it is a cannonable monster. Some monsters are best dealt with by using a cannon, others it is very nice to have if you can afford it.

You must decide for yourself if the time saved is worth the investment. I personally think it would be in helping you get to 85 where you can likely make your money back with several whip drops. After that it is very helpful but you realize that you are throwing money away when you use it.

I personally enjoy the cannon and used it when I can find a decent deal on cannonballs. I saw it as a faster route to my ultimate goal of 99 slayer and is very good range experience.

Monsters

Since this guide is aimed at the serious Slayer, I will assume you are using Lost City or Shilo.

I myself use Lost City when I have cannonballs to use because you have the option to get good cannonable tasks here that you cannot get in Shilo (Dagganoths and Trolls). When I don't I use Shilo because he gives you a higher number of monsters per assignment on average.

Buthorpe monsters are listed because when you get a monster that must be Buthorped (Skipped) you want to get it over as quickly as possible.

All that follows are my techniques that I have discovered through my time training the skill of Slayer. If there are better spots or techniques feel free to discuss and I will investigate and update if it is warranted but as it stands these are in my opinion the best methods available.

A note on "New Monsters". Jagex occasionally adds a new monster to slayer, unfortunately many of them add nothing new to the game or are put in place for to keep younger slayers appeased. Although they can be fun to try out they are likely a waste of time. If I am ever assigned these by my listed masters I will add them to the guide but as I see it these monsters are more a novelty than anything else and you are better off fighting the bread and butter monsters of slayer to earn your levels.

Of special note is the Dark Beasts. I have yet to be assigned them so I haven't added them to this guide. They were the biggest disappointment that I have had my time playing this game. I was one of the few people who continued training slayer past 85 and when I heard that there was a level 90 slayer monster coming out I was so excited with delusions of millions of GP that would be coming my way since I was one of the few at the time to have reached 90 in the skill. When it came out I found that its unique drop was the Death Talisman. Sure it helped me complete ME2 ad get to death crafting a little faster but was hardly the bank busting item I had been hoping for. The same goes for all other new monsters they have introduced recently. I can only hope that I will be rewarded with a 95 or 99 slayer level required monster in the future. Wishful thinking I fear.

Burthorpe Assignments

Banshees- See Shilo Village Assignments

Bats-

The best spot I have found is the Giant Bats by the coal trucks. Teleport to camelot, go west and cross the agility obstacle and kill the bats there.

Bears-

Teleport to ardougne. Go north-east a bit and kill the bears around the coal mine.

Birds-

Kill chickens to quickly do this task. Easiet to access are the undead chickens just west of the Ectofuntus.

Cave Bugs-

Cave bugs are very easily killed but you need to go into the lumbridge swamp caves to kill them. Bring a lantern, take the shortcut through the lumbridge basement, and kill the cave bugs in the first room of the cave.

Cave Crawlers- See Shilo Village Assignments

Cave Slimes- See Lost City Assignments

Cows-

West of the Ectofuntus you can slay the Ghost Farmer's Undead cows. Use your Ectophial to get there.

Crawling Hands- See Lost City Assignments

Desert Lizards- See Lost City Assignments

Dogs-

For a small assignment you can range the Guard Dogs at the mansion in east Ardogne. For a huge assignment (40+) you might consider going into the Brimhaven Dungeon and killing the dogs in the Wild Dog Room.

Dwarves-*

Ghosts-

Use your key ring and go in the 2nd room of Melzar's Maze. This is the best spot in the game for ghosts. I previously used the Death Altar, but Melzar's is much more efficient.

Goblins-

Teleport to Lumbridge and kill the goblins in the Goblin Hut.

Kalphites- See Shilo Village Assignments

Monkeys-

Use the abyss to go to the nature alter. Go outside of it and there are many monkeys for you to slay. Range is preferred.

Moss Giants-

The easiest spot I have found is in the edgevill dungeon. Go east of the slayer master through the agility shortcut and kill the moss giants there.

Skeletons-

I go to the Karamja Volcano up past Elvrag's lair and kill the skeletons there. Keep an eye open for Champion Challenge Scrolls.

Spiders-*

Werewolves-

Canafis is the place for these. Mages and rangers can use the gate in the Pub for safety. A cannon can speed up this task.

Wolves-

Wolves can be found on White Wolf Mountain. Teleport to Al Kharid then use the gnome glider to get there quickly. Since it is Multi Combat a cannon can help but is a bit overkill.

Zombies-*

The mage guild basement makes quick work of these. Use the watchtower teleport and range or mage the Zombies quickly. Otherwise you can find them in the Edgeville Dungeon close to the Edgeville Slayer Master. Keep an eye open for Champion Challenge Scrolls.

Rats-

Use your key ring and go in the 1st room of Melzar's Maze.

Scorpions-

Access the Dwarfen mines through the East Falador entrance and deal with the scorpions there.

Lost City Assignments

Aberrant Specters- See Shilo Village Assignments.

Abyssal Demons- See Shilo Village Assignments.

Banshees- See Shilo Village Assignments.

Basilisks- See Shilo Village Assignments.

Black Demons- See Shilo Village Assignments.

Bronze Dragons- Buthorpe this task.

Bloodvelds- See Shilo Village Assignments

Blue Dragons-

Most people use the Taverly Dungeon but this area is rather crowded. Instead use th cave from the watchtower quest and range/mage/hally the Blue dragons there, using the watchtower teleport when you need to bank your hides and clues.

Cave Crawlers- See Shilo Village Assignments

Cave Slimes-

Cave slimes are in the Lumbridge Swamp Dungeon. Its assignment are usually small. They drop iron boots. Just bring a Super Anti poison and a Spiny Helmet to protect you from the wall beasts and quickly finish this task.

Cockatrice- See Shilo Village Assignments

Crawling Hands-

Crawling hands are fast and easy. Kill em fast. Move on. I prefer range instead of chasing them around the room. I also prefer the crawling hand deep er in the tower to the hands in the first room because it seems like there are more in the middle room than the first.

Daggannoths-*

Daggannoths are the best Slayer experience in the game if you use a cannon. Daggannoths drop trash mostly but be on the lookout for rannar seeds and half keys. Set up your Cannon and let it rip, much to the complaint of the other trainers down there. It is wise to just wear full Guthan's and let your cannon do the work as you can sometimes take a lot of damage quickly down there. If you get this assignment often on your way to 85 Slayer consider yourself very lucky. After 85 they are still fun to slay with a cannon if you can afford it.

Desert Lizards- See Shilo Village Assignments

Dust Devils- See Shilo Village Assignments

Elves- See Shilo Village Assignments

Fire Giants-

Fire Giants are a lot of fun and drop awesome loot for their level. Rune weapons, armor, arrows, and dragon items are found here more often than anywhere else. Most people train in the waterfall but that place is packed with new players and inconsiderate's who will aggravate you. I myself prefer the Brimhaven dungeon before you go into the metal dragon area. You can melee and heal with Guthan's. I myself set up a cannon to power through the assignment burying their bones.

Gargoyles- See Shilo Village Assignments

Greater Demons- See Shilo Village Assignments

Hellhounds-

Hellhounds are decent experience and a great source of Level 3 clues. They have a safe spot as shown, but I prefer to set up a cannon and melee them healing myself with Guthan's or bones to peaches.

Harpie Bug Swarms- See Shilo Village Assignments

Iron Dragons- Buthorpe this assignment.

Infernal Mages- See Shilo Village Assignments

Jellies- See Shilo Village Assignments

Kalphites- See Shilo Village Assignments

Kurasks- See Shilo Village Assignments

Lesser Demons- See Shilo Village Assignments

Nechryals- See Shilo Village Assignments

Pyrefiends- See Shilo Village Assignments

Rock Slugs-

Rock slugs are an annoying assignment. They drop decent low level farming seeds and white mystic gloves. You need a dose of salt to kill these when their life is low. I do these if the assignment is low but skip them if I get a high number because I don't enjoy salting the rock slug.

Shadow Warriors-

You can kill these in the basement of the legends guild. A cannon owns them. I personally am not a legend so I can't kill them .

Steel Dragons- Buthorpe this task.

Trolls- See Shilo Village Assignments

Turoths- See Shilo Village Assignments

Wall Beasts-

Wall beasts are found in the Lumbridge Swamp Cave.They drop a White Mystic Hat. You need to wear a spiny helmet to kill them. I usually alternate between 2 of their locations until my assignment is complete. Not the most fun but easy to complete then move on.

Shilo Village Assignments

Aberrant Specters-

Aberrant Specters are not as bad as many people make them out to be. They drop plenty of herbs and herb seeds, Black Mystic Bottoms, and Lava Battlestaffs. I go there with 5 4 dose prayer pots and wear Prayer boosting gear. I collect herbs dropping Harrlander and below. I bank when I run out of prayer or have a full load of good loot. Prayer is essential but you usually get ennough Ranaar per trip to cover the pots used. Feel free to range these if you need to because your ammunition will stack for you to pick up after the kill.

Abyssal Demons-

Abyssal Demons. The one monster everyone hopes to kill. upon reaching 85 slayer you will be surprised to see how easy these monsters are to kill. Unlike the monsters before it, its max damage is 8 and doesn't seem to hit you all that often. They drop the highly sought Abyssal Whip. You should also consider bringing High Alc runes keep your inventory free of the many rune items that are dropped here.

You have many options to kill them, the most frequent being Melee with Guthan's to heal yourself. Others are using Full Dharok's (Beware of the Evil Chicken), Melee in full Prayer outfit with prayer pots. Maging with slayer dart and prayer pots. Or ranging with the Crystal bow and healing with Guthan's (You need crystal bow because your arrows would be scattered all over as the Abyssal demon teleports around the room.

For many people their Slayer journey ends here. Sure it is a great accomplishment but in my opinion if you stop there you will behind the pace if jagex ever rewards higher slayers with a new high level monster. Also if you are going to train why not do it on assignment? It's the lazy people who live at the rock crabs and bandits. Sure they get the combat levels but they do it without reward and gain nothing more.

I have posted a guide to getting abyssal demon assignments earlier which I will repost here. In my original post people responded that they have received the same assignment two times in a row. Upon further thinking I find there claims rubbish and can tell you that it will never happen. Yes, you may get a task you don't want, Buthorpe it, complete the Buthorpe task, and then get assigned the same task after that but you did a task between it. I know from my experience that it is impossible to get the same task two times in a row from the same master. That said here is my guide to slaying Abyssal Demons.

"If you are an 85 slayer no doubt many of you camp out at the abyssal demons hoping to get whips while they are still the best way other than medicating to make insane amounts of money.

Although profitable you really are slicing your own throat if you camp there because you won't be getting any slayer experience. This will prevent you from getting any higher in slayer and if you ever aspire to all 99's you are wasting your time at the abyssal demons in hopes of a rapidly declining piece of satanic barbed leather.

Here is how to get a high amount of Abyssal demon slayer assignments.

Before you start, Make sure you are 86 slayer. You cannot get any abyssal demon assignments assigned to you without being 86 slayer.

Make sure you have a fair amount of Games necklaces so you can teleport to Buthorpe.

Use the Lost city slayer master. Shilo will give you all the high slayer monsters an equal amount of times. Nechryals, Gargoyles, Black Demons, Metal Dragons, and Abyssal Demons.

Lost city on the other hand gives you your highest killable slayer monster very often when coming from another master.

So how do you get the abyssal demon assignments?

Train slayer using the lost city master. Do the assignments you enjoy. I suggest black demons, Kalphites, normal dragons, Dust devils, ogres, and trolls. Skip the low profit tough monsters like Gargoyles and Nechryals if you can't stand them.

Soon you will get an abyssal demon assignment. Do it.

Instead of returning to the lost city, go to Buthorpe and get a new low level assignment. You do this because it is impossible to get the same assignment two times in a row from any master.

Finish the Buthorpe assignment, return to the lost city. 50% of the time you will be given your highest killable monster from that master. Abyssal Demons, and a decent number 130-166.

If not return to Buthorpe and bet another small assignment if you dislike the task.

Repeat as necessary. I play all day and get 3-4 abyssal demon assignments daily. Don't be jealous.

You can argue its all luck but I've been doing it this way for a long time, with great success. Instead of wasting my valuable time at Nechryals and gargoyles, I am basically at the abyssal demons 75 percent of my online time ON ASSIGNMENT.

Axe Man Jack"

Banshees-

Banshees are a fast and easy assignment on the first Floor of the slayer tower. They Drop Black Mystic Gloves, Rune Essence, and herb drops. Wearing Earmuffs dispose of them in your desired method. I prefer ranged as it is easier than chasing them around the room.

Basilisks-

Basilisks are secretly one of the best monsters in the game to train on. They drop White mystic hats, Adamant ore, High Nature, and Water runes. Wear the Mirrored Shield. These monsters don't hit for much but if you need food you can use bones to peaches or utilize the safe spot shown in my photo. That is a bit of overkill though, only the very weak would need to use it. Note if you intend to range these, you need to use a throwing weapon, as you cannot fight these without use of the Mirrored shield.

Black Demons-*

Black Demons are skipped by many people. That is a big mistake. They do not drop very much in the way of items but they provide very fast experience with a cannon, some fun targets to kill with Dharok's, or some care free range/mage/hally experience.

To cannon them go to the Taverly Dungeon, place the cannon in the position shown, load up and let it rip. If you wear Guthan's and a load of shark you can melee them using the cannon for support. I prefer to hide under the rocks as shown and let my cannon do all the work reloading it every 30 seconds. This is also where I went when I wanted to Dharok them because you don't need to fear PKers.

Otherwise you can go to the Edgeville wilderness dungeon and engage the 3 there easily with range/mage/hally. PKers may come by so remain vigilant.

Black Dragons-

I enjoy Black dragons. Your assignments are usually small (20 or less) and you leave with a decent amount of black dragon hides. Mage or range is preferred in the location shown.

Bloodvelds-

Bloodvelds are awesome raw experience. I would never consider skipping them. They drop black boots and a fair amount of blood runes. Their attack is mage based so wear high magic defense gear if you decide to melee. I used to bring Guthan's with to heal, but with bones to peaches you may now use that instead.

Bloodvelds really shine for mage and range. Lure them to the spots shown and quickly slay them. Mithril arrows or above are recommended by me.

Bronze Dragons- Buthorpe this task.

Cave Crawlers-

Cave crawlers are fun . Just bring a few super ant poisons and quickly slay them collecting herbs or second ingredients that you may need.

Cockatrice-

Cockatrice are not very fun but do drop many limpwurt roots and middle level farming seeds. Wear the Mirrored shield. Quickly kill them and move on to your next assignment.

Desert Lizards-

Desert lizards are an annoying task but are weak and easily killed. They require an ice cooler per each one you are to kill. They are located in the desert South West of Uzer. To do this task go through the shanty pass, take the carpet to Uzer, and finish your assignment quickly. Desert lizards themselves don't deal alot of damage but ensure you remember waterskins instead.

Dust Devils-

Dustdevils are one of the best monsters to train on in the entire game. They drop the Dragon Chain, Soul Runes, Rune Arrows, and high alcable items. You must wear a facemask to engage these enemies.

Some people like to say you can put Guthan's on for 3 seconds and heal off of the fire elementals, but that is literally dancing with the devil. Instead use Bones to Peaches and you could theoretically stay down there forever. But if you must bank for the herbs you are receiving, take the carpet from Pollnivneach to Nardah and then return.

For speed melee a cannon owns these guys. Or for range/mage/hally use the safe spot shown.

Elves-*

Elves are a pain, but are now easily taken care of without the long walk. Just use the tiny elf crystal to teleport to Lletya and take on the Elves there. You won't need any food here because you can recharge your prayer upstairs.

Fever spiders-

Fever Spiders are an easy task that drop a fair amount of Kwarm. You Must wear Slayer Gloves or they will disease you. Melee or range will make quick work of them. Use the cannon space shown for quick slaying but is a bit of overkill.

Gargoyles-

Getting 75 slayer is exciting when you first get it but you will soon realize Gargoyles aren't a very fast or profitable assignment.They drop Granite Mauls, Black Mystic Tops, and Adamant Boots. You need a rock hammer to kill them.

Even so the safe spot provided makes for a fast and safe assignment. After you kill it another will respawn right above that safe spot. This make it the ideal spot to mage/range/hally.

They are also fun to Dharok, but the drops won't replace the Prayer Pots Used.

Melee and Guthan's will also work.

The bad thing you need be cautioned about is that Gargoyles are overly aggressive and will hit high on you no matter what your level is. They are also a very dangerous assignment if your connection to the Internet isn't very reliable. Many people have lagged and died there losing their Dragon Chains or Guthan's parts because they lagged and were killed. Unfortunately if you lag out your character remains in game and is killed because the gargoyle keeps attacking you after it is out of life and because you are not logged on to deliver the final blow with the rock hammer. Beware!

Greater Demons-

Greater Demons are pretty easy and are decent experience. You can find them in the dungeon from the watchtower quest where you can mage/range/hally them. Note: you will not be able to retrieve your arrows.

I personally prefer to fight them in the Brimhaven Dungeon healing with Guthan's. The Wild Dogs will stop attacking after a short while and you will easily be able to slay the Demons.

Dharok's makes this task a great deal faster.

Harpie Bug Swarms-

Harpie Bug Swarms dont offer a good deal of experience, but they are very easy to kill. You need a bug lantern to kill them. They are located South west of brimhaven. Take the boat from Ardougne and walk to their location. Since you need the bug lantern to kill them you cant heal off of them. They dont hit for much damage so a full load of lobsters or salmon would be fine for a higher level. Lower levels can bring noted fish to trade at the general store west of Harpie's location

Infernal Mages-

Infernal Mages are an annoying assignment but I do it for their drop of Black Mystic Hats and Black Mystic Boots. I used to Dharok them which worked very well but you lose money on the task. With the recent addition of Bones to Peaches you are now able to wear Magic defense and heal off of their bones.

Iron Dragons- Buthorpe this task.

Jellies-

Jellies are a fun assignment. They drop Mithril Boots and are the lowest monster that can drop Level 3 Treasure Trails. There attack is Magic Based so wear Magic Defense Armor. You will probably be fine with a full load of lobsters but you can bring Guthan's if you'd like. Or you can utilize the safe spot for range/mage/hally. As shown in the picture go to the green dot, lure a Jelly to you, the go to spot indicated by the green arrow and finish off the Jelly.

Kalphites-

Kalphites are one of the best assignments on your way to 85 Slayer. You get them fairly often and if you know how to kill them they are second only to Dagganoths as the best Slayer experience in the game. Obviously you will need a Cannon for them then take 3 super anti poisons, melee/mage/range gear, and full Guthan's and go to the area that has the Level 85 Kalphite Soldiers. This area is Multi so set up your cannon and let it rip. Take care to pick up and re set your cannon every few minutes so your cannon doesn't decay, and take a dose of anti poison when needed. While your here take advantage to load up with Potato Cacti for your herblore.

Kurasks-

Kurasks are disgusting. They drop white Mystic Tops. You need slayer dart/broad arrows/leaf bladed spear to kill them. They are decent Range and Mage experience so do them if you need experience in those areas. The broad arrows are rather expensive and you won't realize any return on your investment so its my opinion that the only way that you should attempt to take them on is if you intend to mage them. Do not even think of meleeing them as it is slow, but if you do bones to peaches will help you heal.

I currently skip this assignment unless I have death runes I want to burn for Mage experience.

Lesser Demons-*

Lesser demons are fairly easy. I prefer to Cannon and melee them near Elvrag's Lair in the Karamja Volcano. Use Guthan's to heal, and be on the look out for Lesser Demon Champion Scrolls.

Nechryals-

Nechryals are a mixed bag. They are slow and annoying melee experience. They drop Rune Boots and Herb Seeds. The demons they spawn have a magic attack so you are unable to safely Dharok them.

To melee you just need to be careful and switch to Guthan's when you are at half life. For this reason most people advise you skip them.

If you are a range/mage/hally there is a safe spot in the picture. The Nechryal spawns right below it and if you are on a full world he will respawn almost as soon as you retrieve your arrows.

With high range and addy arrows I have no problem using this spot and I have noticed that rune boots are an easier drop to get than whips, dragon, and granite. I had one assignment where I got 9 Pair of boots.

Yes the money isn't life changing but this monster is more profitable and less dangerous than their neighbor the Gargoyles. Skip if you can't be bothered to melee, accept if you are range/mage/hally.

Pyrefiends-

Pyrefiends are quick and easy experience. They drop steel boots. Their attack is magic based so wear magic defense armor. Just power through these however you desire using Guthan's to heal if you need to.

Steel Dragons -Buthorpe this task.

Trolls-

Many people dislike these monsters. I used to love killing the Troll General before they changed his respawn rate to slow it down. Since then I found an awesome spot on the death plateau of Buthorpe for you to use a cannon. In the photo you see the cannon. It is actually kind of hard to set it up there, try a few time and you will get it down. Then you can load it up and let it rip. No trolls will be able to hit you so your cannon will act as though you are in a Multi Attack area unloading on all of the trolls in the area. If you position yourself where my character is you will be able to engage Rock and Stick who drop Granite Shields. The other red dot is a safe spot where you can go if a small troll seems to invade your area.

Using this spot which I found on accident makes trolls one of the better experience assignments for you if you have a cannon on your way to 85 Slayer or beyond if you want fast experience.

Turoths-

Turoths, like Kurasks are disgusting. They drop white Mystic Bottoms. You need slayer dart/broad arrows/leaf bladed spear to kill them. Like Kurasks you should only attempt them if you want a White Mystic Bottom or Mage Experience. Unlike Kurasks, its safe spot shown in the picture isn't as reliable and you can only lure a small amount of Turoths to it.

They hit harder than you would expect and bones to peaches won't even cover the health you will lose from them.

Use the Safe Spot shown in picture if you must Range/Mage them. I suggest you skip these.

Best Monsters To Train On

Listed here are in my opinion the best overall monsters to train on. Factors include drops, enjoyment, and speed. I will be listing by Melee, Mage/Range/Hally, and cannonable monsters.

I myself never recommend using a Halberd but those slaying on the cheap sometimes are stuck using it until they come into some money.

Melee

Abyssal Demons

Dust Devils

Basilisks

Bloodvelds

Greater Demons

Lesser Demons

Kalphites

Mage/Range/Hally

Dust Devils

Nechryals

Greater Demons

Hellhounds

Cannonable

Daggannoths

Kalphites

Trolls

Black Demons

Dust Devils

Worst Monsters To Train On

The Following monsters you should consider skipping using the Buthorpe Slayer Master.. Of special note are Metal Dragons. I personally despise them so much that I don't even attempt an assignment for the sake of this guide. They are a slow and expensive set of creatures that will leave you aggravated and likely broke if you don't stumble across a set of dragon plate legs. My opinion surely, but one held by many of the higher slayers I know.

Steel Dragons

Iron Dragons

Bronze Dragons

Gargoyles

Kurasks

Turoths

Desert Lizards

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

Wow! Hard goal but stick with and keep up the nice work. If you ever get bored just go to experiments make the RS screen smaller and read Bloodninja (guaranteed to make you laugh and kill some time) Good luck!

emuendjd8.png

Thanks to CrazyBoy- for the great sig ^_^

Guydabeast, all he did was copy and paste someone elses guide... :roll:

Good luck, anyways.

guydabest.. guydabeast?!

i know he did...... leme edit that

RIP TET

original.png

Guest rsd95

Good luck with that :wink:

I don't know how it feels getting that close to combat 100 because i'm pretty far from that :oops:

I suggest that u look at different websites for guides about different ways to train to 100.

Here's one (didn't put link cause this came from a guide to training combat, so i just copy and pasted the level 85 section which was the highest level section they had)

"Level 85:

If you have done Legends Quest, the Shadow Warriors in the Legends Guild are a great place to train.

Magic axes in the axe hut in Level 56 Wilderness are good training too. They will attack you automatically, so you can be a bit lazy here. Remember this is in the Wilderness, so only take 3 valuable items with you. You will also need a picklock to enter the hut." from http://www.Runehq.com

thanks for that guys :D

you have better changs to compelt your goal the i got check my topick the ethernal quest

:shock: this probably would be helpful if you learned how to type :P can you please use proper spelling :anxious: :lol:

RIP TET

original.png

im making cballs atm, for a canon im *going* to buy. 1020 cballs at daggs, and slayer

RIP TET

original.png

Please please please don't forget about noncombat skills lol. Sorry thats just one of my pieves is someone high combat with low totals ><.

Good luck on 100 combat, I loved when I broke through. Get ready to be followed though... lol.

Noproblem22.png