What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

Reverend Bizarre - III: So Long, Suckers

really good, but the album is just too long... To give you an idea if you haven't listened to it, there are 8 songs over two discs and it lasts 130 minutes. Also, two of those songs take up only 7 minutes of the album...

@cyco and warrior: Traced in air leaked recently, you can find it pretty easily if you want to (and aren't against it). It doesn't come out till late October though.

Traced in air leaked recently, you can find it pretty easily if you want to. It doesn't come out till late October though.

Hmm... I might check it out then. I hope it's got the trippy electronic vocals from focus.

And i'm listening to F*ck You! by Satan's Revenge on Mankind.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

really good, but the album is just too long... To give you an idea if you haven't listened to it, there are 8 songs over two discs and it lasts 130 minutes. Also, two of those songs take up only 7 minutes of the album...

@cyco and warrior: Traced in air leaked recently, you can find it pretty easily if you want to (and aren't against it). It doesn't come out till late October though.

Teutonic witch / they used dark forces is awesome...the rest of the album is good but doesn't nearly measure up.

Sacramentum - Fog's Kiss

ehh one of my top 3 albums is sacramentum's debut.

p915h.gif

Boris - Kuruimizu

Reverend Bizzare is great, but I agree... that album is pointless. In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend is my fave.

Paradise Regained by Belphegor. I downloaded Traced in Air to that's what i'm going to listen to next and after that some Paracoccimucopapfjosagdkjgbfkdjg (sp? :lol: ) or whatever they're called.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Right now i'm listening to some Gut again. But before I was listening to Symphonies of Sickness by Carcass and before that Cynic's new album: Traced in Air. Traced in Air is quite easily the best album of 2008.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Metallica - Cyanide

Hrmmm, I wonder if people usually put the band name or the song name first. I do it both ways and don't really pay attention to what order I put them in.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Omen - Death Rider

oh god cynic went from hardly being death metal...to not being death metal? i dunno, atheist has always been better, and cynic was always a "stick to the demos" band, focus is bad, worse than Atheist's Elements (and that album is [bleep]ing bad). btw focus' album cover looks like a robot's vagina. lolllll.

p915h.gif