What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

Schism- Tool

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

radioheadkida.png

Going through this album. :thumbup:

istolethepie - Was it FLAC? If so there's a way to make FLAC files compatable with itunes. I would suggest doing it because FLAC files have much better sound quality than any other audio format.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

3017099.jpg

Pope Killdragon - Strand of Oaks

Great album so far :thumbup:

That's a fantastic album.

I've been getting really into Okkervil River lately. I had only heard Black Sheep Boy, so I listened to most of the rest of their catalog, and it's all great work. Listening to Don't Fall in Love With Everyone You See right now, my second favorite album behind BSB.

OkkervilRiver_DontFallInLoveWith_1.jpg

Nah, it wasn't FLAC, just my own stupidity haha. I would start the album, then after each track it would go to a random track and I'd be thinking 'what the heck?' Then I'd look through iTunes for the album and I couldn't find the album. I assumed the files were broken. Turns out I had iTunes on shuffle for some reason and the artist tag was Jay-Z and not Kanye West like I was looking for. But the files were stupid m4a, though.

hipster hop

costanza.jpg

That being said, have you seen the pictures of the crowd at Death Grips shows? Funny funny.

I'm listening to Hail! Star of the Sea by We Lost The Sea. It's not on Youtube.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL

STAR OOOOOOF THEEEE SEAAAAAAA

[Edit] SOMETHING SOMETHIIIIING

BALAKLAVAAAAAA

I can't interpret harsh vocals for [cabbage]. All I can make out is the name of places that have been involved in the Crimean War.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you own a pair of hi-fi headphones, songs that are non-FLAC are glaringly obvious. FLACs can be converted to .WAV using WinAmp, dragged into iTunes, and then converted to MP3 (a reasonable file size). FLACs are totally and completely worth it for those of us who have those "good" headphones :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The last 10 songs in the Hump Day iTunes shuffle:

The Police - On Any Other Day

James Horner - Enterprise Clears Moorings

Terence Trent DArby - If You All Get to Heaven

INXS - Shine Like it Does

Yes - Hold On

The Moondoggies - Its a Shame, Its a Pity

Elton John - Lil Frigerator

Rival Sons - Pressure and Time

The Benjy Davis Project - Check Your Pocket

The Beatles - Birthday

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Hell yeah, Tell 'Em. :thumbup: I heard that on thesixtyone and bought it from itunes shortly after.

An acoustic version of 3am by Matchbox 20.

+ Stone Temple Pilot's Thank You

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Happy War Holiday, by Sympozion.

Someone around TIF linked to them once. I thank that person.

That was me and I love you for loving them.

I'm listening to Powerslave by Iron Maiden, the full album, for the first time. The 4 middle tracks are horrible, the rest I already loved. Disappointing. Hopefully Piece of Mind has less filler.

And now I'm listening to this album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6TSUynsBA4

10:08 is so awesome. Does anyone know what "on nail draws another" means? This song has a bunch of references to 1984 too, and this phrase also exists in another book (One Hundred Years of Solitude).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]