Any1 help with pixel fire?

Crimson_3

It's a great start, but the gentle shading doesn't make the fire "firey" or hot. Adding hotter shades of fire, such as yellow and orange, would add more life and energy to it. A brightness around the fire inthe background would help the effect too. Looks very nice so far, keep up the good work. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

u should work on the flame design a bit.

Looks more like a red cabbage this way.Fire has a medium base, increases a bit just above then turns slim...

Plus remember that fire has some sudden shifts from red to yellow tones, expecialy in the lower part (yellow shaped as flames 2).

Remember fire is a 3d stuff...so applying that kind of shading u used isn't the best choice :)

try using 3 colors, red, orange, and yellow

oh, i was gonna use green pink and black

dont try to be funny

yes. It's known as spam. Always remain on topic :P

on topic: include alot more yellows and oranges, starting with a small yellow in the centre then expanding to a larger red. but if you wanna make really hot flames use a light blue centre with a darker blue outside ;)

Its also good to illuminate things around a flame. some smoke wouldnt be too bad either :P

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

Guest farheld

HA all you done was smudged previous picture. And that was only made using a preset brush of grass which you filled with a gradient, ITS NOT THAT hard to do it non pixel you fool. Im new to pixel (started today) but ill give it ago!! :twisted:

Guest farheld

Your a [bleep], you didnt hand draw yours you clicked a button and drew a funny pattern then put it on the net!

Your a *, you didnt hand draw yours you clicked a button and drew a funny pattern then put it on the net!

hand drawn... you acutally drew that? HAHAHAH LMFAO!

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(