.: Another Pixel SIg :. UPDATE2-did u ruin it?

vladmoney

I started like 3 days ago, and i rembered i didnt finish it. So i finished and posted it. Getting sick of pixel sigs :x .

archerc001.jpg

Trying to quit, but it aint workin :oops: , though i havnt entered any contests yet (my first step i guess)

UPDATE: archerc001.jpg

needs something else, any ideas??? might sell on auction strider (since you didnt get the one sig you wanted)

UPdate2:archere001.jpg

i think i tried to hard on this one and ruined it. The 2 back dragon looks bad i konw. oh yea dont rate text, its just kinda there so no one will steal it

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Very nice landscape i'd say :)

Maybe there's something wrong with the setting since the dragon looks a bit huge and a bit 2 far away from the ranger...still...the concept works :)

There's still a lot of free space in the sig to add some detail if you want to :)

9/10

Very nice landscape i'd say :)

Maybe there's something wrong with the setting since the dragon looks a bit huge and a bit 2 far away from the ranger...still...the concept works :)

There's still a lot of free space in the sig to add some detail if you want to :)

9/10

i guess i see what you mean about the dragon , even though i wanted him to be big. Guess i failed, there is al ot of room, but i was lost with what to do with it.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

So i finished and posted it. Getting sick of pixel sigs .

off topic: hey man pixel sigs are awesome way better than any abstract, because they actually have a meaning not just looking kool

btw 7/10 on sig needs more to it.

Great update but the buildings seem to be that they are floating, despite the shadows. I think adding some brown dirt textures around the town, and maybe a dock would really help settle the town on the ground. So far so good.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Great update but the buildings seem to be that they are floating, despite the shadows. I think adding some brown dirt textures around the town, and maybe a dock would really help settle the town on the ground. So far so good.

see what you mean, kinda hard to add dirt though (looks ugly), added a dock though.

any other ideas, something to add (that doesnt invlove the town)?

Sorta agree with stried, like the cleaner look better

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Very nice work Vlad. I really like the village but the text is now alittle hard to read although it is really in the only location it can go :-?.

I too would be interested in buying if ever for sale :o. 9/10