Bored with F2P...

meb

I'm no longer P2P, and I'm bored as hell. Does anybody have a good suggestion on what to do (and no, spending time outside is NOT an option because I broke my foot :cry:) ? Preferably skill training.

atk: 60

defence: 53

strength: 58

mining: 69

woodcutting: 60

firemaking: 23

Magic: 59

Ranging: 43

Smithing: 53

crafting: 42

Prayer: 43

Oh and I already tried PK'ing, but it's boring as hell cuz they always tele/run/mage pray :cry: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm no longer P2P, and I'm bored as hell. Does anybody have a good suggestion on what to do (and no, spending time outside is NOT an option because I broke my foot :cry:) ? Preferably skill training.

atk: 60

defence: 53

strength: 58

mining: 69

woodcutting: 60

firemaking: 23

Magic: 59

Ranging: 43

Smithing: 53

crafting: 42

Prayer: 43

Oh and I already tried PK'ing, but it's boring as hell cuz they always tele/run/mage pray :cry: .

I was f2p for about two months while moving and the ONLY thing that I found to be comparable was trout/salmon fishing. You can buy feathers cheap on f2p and then fish and cook followed by donating or dropping (they aren't worth the bank trip). I got 79 fishing from 60 something while doing that. Just as boring but at least it's time well spent.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I like...

Cooking ( trout and salmon for xp and lobs for $$)

Fishing

Pking :D ( favourite, if you're good and don't want the other person to tele

go above lvl 20 wild, but then there's pj'ers :evil: )

No spam here...

....or here...

Thanks, I think I'm going to get all my 50+ skills to 60, 60+ to 70 (just got mining :D ), 40- to 40 and so on. starting with fishing/cooking :wink:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If you're up for a challenge, f2p runecrafting.

I agree, F2P runecrafting is pretty cool, do air runes and you make lots of money, and get skill levels. ive never been p2p, so its a bit different cause im used to having only f2p skills to train, but you should give it a go, its great to have nice runecraft! :P

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Do Chores, get Money. and get p2p.
i've got one thing for you to do madman. Read.

i'd say do firemaking and fishing, cuz thats the same thing i'm doing right now, along with training strength.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

Woodcutting and Firemaking, greatest skills ever. Try it out and you'll fine the hours flying by. Try chopping and burning willows. If you look around (by the Jail house) you'll see a great row to burn in.

Firemaking, combat, and runecrafting, as your other skills are kinda useless. Try to do stuff that you can still store into your bank so it doesn't get destroyed.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014