Rooney?

Toad

we will still win

No, we won't even win with him.. was he with us when we beat Germany 5-1? No, and who scored? All liverpool players. :roll:

Stop relying on one player, or you might aswell say "rooney won't win the world cup this year" and not call em "England" like they are. A TEAM effort.

The 5-1 was five years ago. The squad has moved on, you can't use that as an example. Yes, we have a decent squad but England rely on Rooney so much. Did you watch Euro 2004? Englands chances went when Rooney went.

Eriksson said that he'll chance Rooney for the World Cup. We should get through the group stage easily, and then Rooney should be ready for the knockout stages providing he is only out for the six weeks.

The ref disallowed a goal by Campbell I believe? And beckham (another Man United player) missed a penalty, nothing to do with Rooney. :?

Ok, let's get rid of everyone else and leave just Rooney on the pitch, do we have a team? No, we can't even enter the world cup, so stop moaning you man united fans, we weren't even gonna win with him or without, just another lame excuse.

he's a great defender, midfielder and striker and an ok goalkeeper in training i say clone him 11 times ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

we will still win

No, we won't even win with him.. was he with us when we beat Germany 5-1? No, and who scored? All liverpool players. :roll:

Stop relying on one player, or you might aswell say "rooney won't win the world cup this year" and not call em "England" like they are. A TEAM effort.

The 5-1 was five years ago. The squad has moved on, you can't use that as an example. Yes, we have a decent squad but England rely on Rooney so much. Did you watch Euro 2004? Englands chances went when Rooney went.

Eriksson said that he'll chance Rooney for the World Cup. We should get through the group stage easily, and then Rooney should be ready for the knockout stages providing he is only out for the six weeks.

The ref disallowed a goal by Campbell I believe? And beckham (another Man United player) missed a penalty, nothing to do with Rooney. :?

Ok, let's get rid of everyone else and leave just Rooney on the pitch, do we have a team? No, we can't even enter the world cup, so stop moaning you man united fans, we weren't even gonna win with him or without, just another lame excuse.

Beckham left United years ago...

You don't get what I mean, so i'll put it this way. Without Rooney England are a good side. With Rooney, England are a great side. You could say the same applies to Liverpool with Gerrard, and Arsenal with Henry. Anyway, why the defeatist attitude? Why don't you think England can win the WC?

we will still win

Beckham left United years ago...

You don't get what I mean, so i'll put it this way. Without Rooney England are a good side. With Rooney, England are a great side. You could say the same applies to Liverpool with Gerrard, and Arsenal with Henry. Anyway, why the defeatist attitude? Why don't you think England can win the WC?

No way, but it was where he grew up in football and the first team he played for.

Why the positive attitude? Why do you think England can actually win? Just look at what you're saying, we're not really a good side without one striker?

I don't really support football, but I can't help but notice it since it's all over the media. It's a damn shame, he wasn't the whole team but if him and Owen are out that's two of the best players gone.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

The 5-1 was five years ago. The squad has moved on, you can't use that as an example.

1966 was 40 years ago..

Although its really not been mentioned enough in those 40 years. Especially Geoff Hurst's 2 goal hat-trick. :roll:

Btw lets never forget 1967 was the following year. :wink:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fo ... pageid=401

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Sure if I supported England I'd be gutted, but thankfully I'm not :P

:D

Can't say I care much either, Well thinking about it I don't care about the whole Cup since Australia won't last long now that our keeper is out I heard. He is the only reason we won that qualifying match.

deadforumslol.png

it siad in the paper that he had a broken toe and i got told it was because the chelse manager did not mow the pitch so there was big nits of grass sticking up and he trip over one of them. He still going to the eorld cup i heard someone say

it siad in the paper that he had a broken toe and i got told it was because the chelse manager did not mow the pitch so there was big nits of grass sticking up and he trip over one of them. He still going to the eorld cup i heard someone say

If I told you John Barnes pushed his wife down the stairs for an FA Cup shiny, would you believe me also?

What the hell man? Did you even think before spewing this rubbish? First of all, why would Jose Mourhino, profiter of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã6million a year, be held responsible for mowing the Chelsea pitch? That's a strange contractual clause, isn't it? I've never heard anyone trip over grass before and break their toe either. Never. Not even in America, where people sue people for having an affair with their pet dogs.

Your toe is not your metatarsal. Your dictionary is your friend.

Your brain...well, I fear that's gone AWOL.

If I told you John Barnes pushed his wife down the stairs for an FA Cup shiny, would you believe me also?

What the hell man? Did you even think before spewing this rubbish? First of all, why would Jose Mourhino, profiter of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã6million a year, be held responsible for mowing the Chelsea pitch? That's a strange contractual clause, isn't it? I've never heard anyone trip over grass before and break their toe either. Never. Not even in America, where people sue people for having an affair with their pet dogs.

IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID.

I SAW IT IN A PAPER AND ABOUT THE PITCH IS HWEAT I HEARD. i THINK YOU NEED ENGLISH LESSONS TO LEARN HOW TO READ

IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID.

I SAW IT IN A PAPER AND ABOUT THE PITCH IS HWEAT I HEARD. i THINK YOU NEED ENGLISH LESSONS TO LEARN HOW TO READ

Jose left big divets in the pitch knowing it would be Rooney tripping in them not Lampard, Cole, Makalele, Drogba etc., hmmmmm, dont think so.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID.

Someone who uses the letter 'e' in the word 'what' telling someone to get English lessons. The irony is strong with this one.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

that is coz i have dislexey however it is spelt. not my falt is it

Dyslexia

Besides using words like 'coz' show you aren't even trying to beat it. Don't just hide behind it as an excuse. As far as I know on a GCSE exam they won't tell the examiners that you have dyslexia.

knkcopy.jpg

that is coz i have dislexey however it is spelt. not my falt is it
Poor excuse, lots of people have some level or learning difficulties, including myself.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ok just to clear up the cause;

Rooney, along with many others has been using new addidas boots. The studs on these boots are bigger than normal and therefore grip onto the grass more than regular boots. Rooney was running the front studs stuck in the grass as he fell from the tackle which caused undue stress on his metataral.

^^ According to Sky Sports News this morning

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

Rooney, along with many others has been using new addidas boots. The studs on these boots are bigger than normal and therefore grip onto the grass more than regular boots. Rooney was running the front studs stuck in the grass as he fell from the tackle which caused undue stress on his metataral.

They could just be saying that so when england get knocked out the world cup people don't blame the chelsea guy who tackled him... seeing as rooney is our only hope of winning.

They could just be saying that so when england get knocked out the world cup people don't blame the chelsea guy who tackled him... seeing as rooney is our only hope of winning.

Oh come on Ferriera tackle didnt touch his foot so you really cant blame him for it. Its terrible that there always has to be scapegoat if something happens to an England player or if they lose - get over it.

Also Sky sports put the footage in slow-mo and you can see his boots grip into the grass, then he goes over on it and instantly he grimaces.

wild_bunch.gif

Oh come on Ferriera tackle didnt touch his foot so you really cant blame him for it. Its terrible that there always has to be scapegoat if something happens to an England player or if they lose - get over it.

If Ferriera didn't tackle him, would he be injuryed now? So if it didn't touch his foot, why was he injuryed? Did the almighty rooney dive? (No I didn't see it)

Anyway, I'm glad he's injured, as I already said.. and I'm hardly an England suporter, they can't win anything and I'm always betting on them losing so I'm pretty much over it thanks.

If Ferriera didn't tackle him, would he be injuryed now? So if it didn't touch his foot, why was he injuryed? Did the almighty rooney dive? (No I didn't see it)

Look at the end of the day your point is daft - are you suggesting that Ferriera was supposed to let him by and score? Its not ballet after all, football is a contact sport. Ferriera was right to try and make the challenge. If defenders or any other players deliberatly let opponents score its match fixing at worse.

We could have been having this same conversation about John Terry if he had been more seriously hurt earlier in the game - which was caused by Rooney( Terry got 10 stiches in his foot btw).

wild_bunch.gif

Look at the end of the day your point is daft - are you suggesting that Ferriera was supposed to let him by and score? Its not ballet after all, football is a contact sport. Ferriera was right to try and make the challenge. If defenders or any other players deliberatly let opponents score its match fixing at worse.

Obviously, but if he didn't touch his foot, why'd he fall?

Obviously, but if he didn't touch his foot, why'd he fall?

He put Rooney off balance yeah, it was a 50-50 challenge.

But arguing about this is pointless.

sig2ho7.jpg