I duped my phat?

Clan_Chat_Op

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got a response an hour or so ago after i submitted a bug report...

He has reported it, for those of you who keep telling him to do that.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I have always seen the possibility of this bug. I once traded a ring of dueling to my two friends and we went to castlewars. Thus I had 1 left. When the server crashed and things were booted up they still had their rings of dueling (7) but I had a ring of dueling (7) and my origional rings of dueling (8)

I've always known that this could be used to "dupe" items, such as party hats. However, it cannot be easily reproduced and you must be extremely lucky in order for it to happen. After all, they don't show any signs of crashing before they actually crash.

Pfft, jagex dont care if it was their fault. Your getting banned when they find out.

I know this is complicated, but try reading my post 4 posts above yours... :roll:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Wow nice, and good on you for reporting it too. I had a bad experience happen after an update. I got 70 agility collecting tickets, logged out, logged in the next day and was 68 agility with almost no tickets still in the brimhaven arena :(

stewietipitzy6.jpg

My goal: 1800 total at 85 combat without buying a stat

~ Achieved fire cape 11 July 2006

~ 99 Fletching ~99 Thieving ~99 Hunter

Is this not bug abuse?

It is in no way an abuse as he didn't intend to cheat in anyway.

If jagex messes something up, and it happens to effect a player it is not a bug abuse. If there was a possibility to do this again, and this time he would do it, trying to get the p-hat dupped, ONLY in that case would it be a bug abuse. A bug yes, an abuse, no.

Anyway, you got lucky :wink:

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007