high level mage training?

scruffman

i jus recently went from 89 -94 mage

i did fire bolts with ahrim at iron drags that was awesome loot but xp was kinda slow

then most of the time i did mud staff i full rune and casted stun 90xp per cast and not too expensive i did it at duel aren me being lvl 110 i challenged lvl 30s and jus trained on them

no forfeit ftw! :lol:

btw stuns r very fast maybe no as fast as ancients but a lot cheaper then ancients too

btw every1 says ice burst is fastest neglcting expenses but woudnt ice barrage b fastest lol?

enjoi888.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the fastest way.... 200k+ an hour in xp, but it's EXTREMELY expensive.

My friend got 94 mage from like 85 in a weekend.

you say you know some fast way to get exp, yet you don't say it

I smell a liar :twisted:

i know it its complicated it involves selling nats for 20gp in the mage traning areana i cud explain it in more detail add me on rs jedpea

then most of the time i did mud staff i full rune and casted stun 90xp per cast and not too expensive i did it at duel aren me being lvl 110 i challenged lvl 30s and jus trained on them

LMAO! I can imagine them screaming for mercy...

Ice bursts then when you can ice barrage...and it has to be at certain places for the xp to even be good. Outside enemy portals on a highly populated world for CW is one good way I got 274 kills with ice barrage one game there before the new prayers came out in a game. But if you're using there you need spr def pots, pray pots, and verac pots for protection from ranging and melee.

Or you could do the void minigame with some high lvl teams and just mage monsters near the southern gate...or if you're feeling bold mage the portals themselves for xp. This way of course you can then use the points for more mage xp or go for my personal favorite of HP xp.

captain_poet.png

• 1 month later...
i jus recently went from 89 -94 mage

i did fire bolts with ahrim at iron drags that was awesome loot but xp was kinda slow

lol, why dont u just go hit some goblins instead. they work fine for me. lol

Cheapest - Alching. If you Alch the right things, you'll actually make profit and not lose money.

Fastest Cheapest - Enchanting

Fastest Expensive - Ice Bursting in multi zones

There are still way more ways though.

LMAO! I can imagine them screaming for mercy...

:lol: That'd suck so much... I wonder if any of them knew what x-ing is

fishing.gif

the fastest way is pest ctrl. with just 1k tickets (and slayer dart every round) you can get 94 magic in about two or three days.

Cost: 24m

it costs the same as tele cammy, just faster.

Best place for stunning is in your POH. Just stun the elemental Sphere over and over, even if the spell works it doesn't have an effect and you can keep doing it forever.

I tried stunning monsters, and it took no more than 3 stuns before I couldn't do it again :\ even tried to do it on black dragons and it took 3...

Best place for stunning is in your POH. Just stun the elemental Sphere over and over, even if the spell works it doesn't have an effect and you can keep doing it forever.

I tried stunning monsters, and it took no more than 3 stuns before I couldn't do it again :\ even tried to do it on black dragons and it took 3...

*Misclicks the spell and banishes the Sphere* I hated getting from 70-80 using stun on men, Everynow and then i'd click "attack man"... So eventually i did it very slow pace and over a very large haystack.

Sounds perfect though!!!

*thinks about buying back mud staff and souls if i ever get more then the 2k in my bank*

~Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

or u can ice burst in pest control far more monster! then in bandits ( dont go to world 78 ) and then when ur out of runes go to wrold 78 and mele or range monster there and since its world 78 u'll always win do it 100 times to get more then 130k exp in mage in a less then 5 hrs not inculding the ice burst u used which i hit up like 13 eneimes at once lol

tifsbti6oi.gif

I found casting stun a superior way to get 99 magic.

You'll need a mud staff, some soul runes, alot of -magic attack, and there you go.

+1

I saw a guy casting it in heroes guild with mud staff and full rune and he had 100k souls :shock:

how much are souls ?

and i tot they are only 1 spell per monster ?

You'll need a mud staff, some soul runes, alot of -magic attack, and there you go.

+1

I saw a guy casting it in heroes guild with mud staff and full rune and he had 100k souls :shock:

how much are souls ?

You can keep casting it on them until it actually Effects them, So if your wearing armour making your mage -66 or even further minused it will never 100% hit. So you can do it as long as you want

penguinesigrq6.png

+1

how much are souls ?

You can keep casting it on them until it actually Effects them, So if your wearing armour making your mage -66 or even further minused it will never 100% hit. So you can do it as long as you want

It's never 100% chance anyway...

+1

how much are souls ?

With a mage attack at -71 i had casted 5.2k Stun/Vulerability/Enfeeble and not hit a single one.

penguinesigrq6.png

+1

how much are souls ?

With a mage attack at -71 i had casted 5.2k Stun/Vulerability/Enfeeble and not hit a single one.

I know what you meant, but you said "You never 100% hit" You wouldn't 100% ht eeven if you had +9999999999999999 mage attack... (Well ok, maybe you would, but you get the idea :P)

55-99 magic costs 26M

Buy nats 300ea, yew long bows 600ea = 900ea

Alchemy value= 768ea

You lose 132gp every alchemy you cast.

13,034K xp minus 166k xp= 12,868K xp you need

12,868K xp divided by 65(alchemy xp)= 197k alchs

197k alchs times by 132gp(loss per alch)= 26,004,000gp in total

or u could get 70 fletch, make bjillions of yew/mage longs and get an easy 90+fletching by the time u have 85 magic