BEST DROPS IN HISTORY OF RUNESCAPE

salim123

If you want to know the best drop, it's a blue party hat in Christmas of whatever year.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

can i have a drag chain :P

and yes my second best drop was a rune med to

but now im doing 5k fire strike from 55 mage to 60 mage on thos tazhar dudes..

exactly 65 and my best is a ruby!!!

lol

1089 tokul from them

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

If you want to know the best drop, it's a blue party hat in Christmas of whatever year.

Ha. P-hats were never drops, crackers were. you got them from pulling one *knows from experiance* Best drop was a med, traded it for a red p-hat.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

This thread topic will keep getting posted over and over as long as the last one gets bumped off the first half of the first page.

My best drop?... Uh... A half key. But I've gotten Rune Boots from some dude who died in Tzhaar.

Noctis666.png

I have had a drop Dragon Sq;), I got it when it was "rare" and costed like 9M then:P

wow your so good at lying. nothing drops a full dragon square you have to buy one half in the legends guild and get the other half from a drop then smith them together.

my best drop is an obby cape ive gotten like three now and im still disapointed that i havnt gotten a shield.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

I have had a drop Dragon Sq;), I got it when it was "rare" and costed like 9M then:P

wow your so good at lying. nothing drops a full dragon square you have to buy one half in the legends guild and get the other half from a drop then smith them together.

my best drop is an obby cape ive gotten like three now and im still disapointed that i havnt gotten a shield.

Jeez he might have just got the half but said he got sq, everyone knows that he got the half not whole sq...

On topic: My best drop ever would be a rune kiteshield from fire giant :D

messpsddark7bs.gif

Ty pjb21 for this awesome avvy!

You mean Crackers? Party hats were never dropped. He said from a monster anyway.

Mine was a dragon skirt :S

35b9enp.jpg

umm lets see; if clues count then i've had a robin hood hat i think it's in my sig...

if they don't count then through barrows, guthans plate which i sold for 1.5m

if THAT doesn't count then granite sheild which i sold for 100k (what it was worth at the time)

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Chef's hat from killing a goblin... or half shield from a jelly.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Your wrong. Firstly it wasnt form a monster :wink:

Second, it wasn't a best item at those times.

Third at start pink p-hat (purple to you rs2 products :lol: ) was worth more than blue (when the prices started to separate between the hats)

The best drop I have got (well I didn't get it, Absuseless my clan member got it) was one of the very first D2H's in the game, there where 15 people from my clan killing it, including me, and we shared all the loots so basicly I got it also.

We sold it for 80M (5,3m ea) so thats a damn good drop :P

Oh and an other guy got 11 dragon chains from same dust devil (bug?)...

Im not sure if it is true, but I saw the picture, and I saw the chains too..

Wouldnt be first time jagex messes something up.

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007

Judging by your stats, I just don't believe that you would have been around when crackers were dropped :?

But if thats your other accounts stats or whatever, then I apologise.

On topic; my best monster drop was a rune battleaxe from a steel dragon :lol:

Level 96 and still not a dragon drop :x

RSN: Badassboy123, not runeboy.

Got left half yesterday on my slayer task. Also had to see if it is true if it makes a d kite on ground.

Was wearing RING OF LIFE.

Dlefthalf.png

dkite.png

133rd to 91 runecrafting. 212th to 99 runecrafting - 145th to 99 construction

Whip drops: 38

Dark Bow drops: 12

Owner of fire cape: 7/30/06

dp_crazy.png

My best would have to be the 3 granite shields I got from troll generals on my last slayer task :-)

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png