So... what's YOUR favorite RuneScape song...?

Pinkbullet3

Flute Salad.

Bouncy, has a nice melody, livens up even the darkest of dungeons! :)

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

those old songs that used to play in beta, they were like 3 or 4 and when i turn them on its like a big flashback, its made me cry before :$ i miss beta

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I haven't heard any of the songs for about two years because RuneScape's sound doesn't work on my computer, but I remember liking the log-in screen music. (I heard it was changed sometime last year, so I guess now it's the old log-in screen music.) 8)

I haven't heard any of the songs for about two years because RuneScape's sound doesn't work on my computer, but I remember liking the log-in screen music. (I heard it was changed sometime last year, so I guess now it's the old log-in screen music.) 8)

scape origonal? i know the new is scape main.

i like army of darkness myself that "wolf mountain" or wahtever is good too for background music. ikinda like the wilderness ones like "scape wild" or "deep wildy"

"flute salad" drives me insane.

i just found a new song "dead can dance" its pretty ok

my favorites were "barbarianism" and "cellar song" and "arabian2" for the longest time though

i'm f2p so my choice is limited

tipitlessersigea3.png

Mine is the one they play when you enter the large chamber in the Underground Pass with the pathways and Iban's Temple in the middle, can't remember the name.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Well...

Army of Darkness

Arrival

Attack 1,2,3,4,5,6

Castlewars

Courage (Third Favourite)

Fanfare 2

Fire and Brimstone

Grumpy (Second Favourite)

Horizon

Scape Santa

Settlement (Favourite)

Trawler

Attack 1,2,4,5

Baroque

Dust

Egypt

Saga

Saga is my favorite out of all of those...and btw I can't wait for the ambient sounds that they plan to put in. :)

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.