Looting Dead Players?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Pures sure are pathetic.

Wow, nice steryotyping there, not all pures are bad, alot are nice until someone else comes and insults them, usually a main, then the main gets angry at the *nooby pure* tut..tut..tut

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

If they were any of the following I keep the loot:

a jerk

rude

incredibly stupid

or anything like that to me or others

I also keep the loot if I didn't catch their name and they don't return.

Otherwise I ALWAYS return ALL of their loot. I once returned 8k c balls when I had less than 2mil to my name (yes I knew their value). I have noticed that anytime this happens I get good luck at barrows. :D I don't do it because I feel like it's required but it is always nice to have a pleasant suprise in one of your darkest moments (in-game of course). I always treat people the way that I would want and expect to be treated for the actions that I choose.

yes, i have less the 500k total items and money in my bank and this level 110 (around) forgot to take a light into the lumbridge caves, so i picked up his stuff, and the everyone called me a lurer :( i got a dds a obby cape and shield, a black mistic bottom, split bark top, obby maul (man, this guy liked obsidian ::' ) and arond 2k noted sharks. i of course gave it all back (lmao, the guy still had like 20m he showed me)

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

If they were any of the following I keep the loot:

a jerk

rude

incredibly stupid

or anything like that to me or others

I also keep the loot if I didn't catch their name and they don't return.

Otherwise I ALWAYS return ALL of their loot. I once returned 8k c balls when I had less than 2mil to my name (yes I knew their value). I have noticed that anytime this happens I get good luck at barrows. :D I don't do it because I feel like it's required but it is always nice to have a pleasant suprise in one of your darkest moments (in-game of course). I always treat people the way that I would want and expect to be treated for the actions that I choose.

yes, i have less the 500k total items and money in my bank and this level 110 (around) forgot to take a light into the lumbridge caves, so i picked up his stuff, and the everyone called me a lurer :( i got a dds a obby cape and shield, a black mistic bottom, split bark top, obby maul (man, this guy liked obsidian ::' ) and arond 2k noted sharks. i of course gave it all back (lmao, the guy still had like 20m he showed me)

You...you...you...you...you... :-s :-s :-s

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

I must confess a long long long time ago (back in the final days of RS1 before rs2 came out) I was player looting, I would wait nearby the highwayman and and whenever some low level would come I'd wait for the highwayman to kill it and grab it's things (it usually amounted only to small amounts but i was pretty low back then so to me that was a lot), but if the low level asked for help i'd kill the highwayman. However I did not lure people to their deaths although I did try to (I'd try to get them to the top of the wizards tower so the dark wizard up there would kill them). Anyway if I see someone die I will take his stuff (his useful things anyway) and I'd usually keep it, unless they were very valuable to him in which case I'd try to get to him and give him his stuff back. If I see a rare drop I'd probably keep it or sell it back to him at a large discount. Looting the accidentally dead is ok in my opinion but causing someone's death by contually shutting the door on him is despicable.

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

If they die, and they're not on my friends list, I will generally loot them, unless it's someone I'm dking with.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

friends/people i had a nice longer then 10minutes chat with- all stuf back or a small part not.

almost all others- 50% or if it was 1 single valeuable item they can buy it back.

annoying people- nothing

and in case of a realy valeubale item (for me that is over 3mil (i know im a newb...)) nothing back unless friend or a person i had a real good chat with.

This is what i do-If they would ever drop something I would really want, and they died fairly then yes, i would keep. If the drops are something i dont really care about then no, i would return if i hadt he guys screanname. I would never EVER close doors on people, i dont care if its a blue partyhat. No lie i just wouldnt. EVER

my views are simialar to most peoples here but i usually keep ppls items unless they come back. But if its worth something to me i will probably keep it, and of course if somebody was being load and obnoxious i wouldn't give there items back and im totally against trying to make them die.

Psychobiker5.png

psychobiker5.png

yes i hate when people think its fun to have low lvls die!

i mean if someone dies by them selfs of course i will loot it. =) but never try to kill some1.

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer