Well, I got perm banned, then unbanned

Takon074

For advertising a website of al lthings. I won't name it cause it's one of those "joke" sites where there's an image one would rather not see.

So, I appealed, I'm waiting for a reply now.

Got my reply back: It's been downgraded to a week.

I'd post the contents of their reply, but at the bottom it says not to.

ha ha! :lol:

no just jk... you really shouldnt say anything relating to a website other than rs.com

I heard a story of a guy being banned for saying google once...

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

:(

it's terrible, they ban you for this but anyone can go to varrock yews and see 200 characters macroing on one world. Reminds me of the police, dealing with nothing incedents and ignoring hard crimes to make their arrests/conviction rate higher.

Unlucky, and goodluck with the appeal.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Sorry to post again, but does anyone remember a guy getting banned for saying "Yeah, i go on 'banned website', it's my favourite, jk" when someone acused him of having an auto follower(or something similar) on rs1 when he was killing someone.

He was a good pker i think used to come on here aswell

Yes i know i should have edited my first post.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

it's terrible, they ban you for this but anyone can go to varrock yews and see 200 characters macroing on one world. Reminds me of the police, dealing with nothing incedents and ignoring hard crimes to make their arrests/conviction rate higher.

Why? It's one of their rules! If people can't follow a dozen simple rules then why play this game if you're going to be stupid enough to break them. They aren't hard to abide by, especially in this case.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Why? It's one of their rules! If people can't follow a dozen simple rules then why play this game if you're going to be stupid enough to break them. They aren't hard to abide by, especially in this case.

You've never broken a rule in your life?

Sorry but petty things like this just piss me off.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

You've never broken a rule in your life?

Sorry but petty things like this just piss me off.

Did I ever state I was perfect? No. However, all of Jagex's rules are extremely avoidable with the one exception of Account sharing which has a distinct possibility of error in Jagex's part.

What level was the account?

Here's a screenie

change.jpg

nothing phenomenal, but it's still an accomplishment.

No more rule breaking for me. EVER

Did you post a link to a girl sitting in a tub? :wink:

no, but it was one that is just as gross, but with old guys. I'd drop more hints but i really don't wanna get in trouble

PM me if you wanna know, but I warn you, it's gross and you're really not missing anything.

Did I ever state I was perfect? No. However, all of Jagex's rules are extremely avoidable with the one exception of Account sharing which has a distinct possibility of error in Jagex's part.

sounds fair, friends again? ;)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

sounds fair, friends again? ;)

Sure.

Does your ignorant little brain seriously think Jagex does not plan on doing something about this? Its not like they can just tell them to stop auoting, and they will. They are trying to figure out what to do about it. Give them an idea (that works) or just shut up, grit your teeth, and deal with it.

No one seems to take that rule seriously..It says no web site advertisement...

35b9enp.jpg

Thats actually the one that easiest to break. Alot of people at my college used to play RS, there was a group of about 20. We would've made a clan but we were all different lvls.

Did you post a link to a girl sitting in a tub? :wink:

arrrrrrghhhhhhh!!!! my friend and i were searching random things for .....ummm well lets keep it at "some" reason and that was a random website i went on....urrrgghhh *cough* [ForbiddenSite] *cough*.

Now i use that picture at parties to make them throw up and go home....good way to get rid of the weak stomachs

*cough* [ForbiddenSite] ftw *cough*

penguinesigrq6.png

Thats actually the one that easiest to break. Alot of people at my college used to play RS, there was a group of about 20. We would've made a clan but we were all different lvls.

Account sharing = if you were all playing the same character. Its easy to not give someone your password and let them play your char too.

35b9enp.jpg

Account sharing = if you were all playing the same character. Its easy to not give someone your password and let them play your char too.

I think he means if you go on holiday to a dif country and log on there then it can look like you are character sharing.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I even got nabbed on this one.

Although I was referring someone to this website, and I thought this fansite was an "authorized" website of Jagex, so thought it was okay.

Its not. No ban, but I got my first black mark. I referred someone to the main site for help. Sucks getting in trouble for trying to help someone. lol.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Sorry to post again, but does anyone remember a guy getting banned for saying "Yeah, i go on 'banned website', it's my favourite, jk" when someone acused him of having an auto follower(or something similar) on rs1 when he was killing someone.

He was a good pker i think used to come on here aswell

Yes i know i should have edited my first post.

leicester supporter?